Sign in to follow this  
melrock

Ninco Digital Is Here!

armchair racer in sydney has ninco digital instock now!!!

has anyone bought it , tried it , used it ?????

why isn't it for sale in melbourne yet ??

graeme

Lots of reports on "the other forum" =)

It too has it problems after week 1.

will summarise soon and post.

At this stage it looks on par with SSD.

but twice the price.

It has certain features, advantages and disadvantages over SSD

Jim had Ninco digital on Monday this week.

Cheers

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

Hi Guy's,

Been reading up on the N-Digi System, seems to be very stable.

A guy on another board (SCI) has grafted it to Carrera track and it's working well.

Has a bit over SDD and SCX as I haven't read about overloads at all.

Easier chipping of cars too.

Will have to wait a little longer before I place my order.

Regards

NimROD

peter and jurgen and ged all told me it's a couple of weeks off

but he has stock in sydney

Ninco landed in Sydney Customs around the 7th or 8th Dec. Then it was shipped to Leeman’s after Customs clearance, and then on-forwarded around Australia. Normally it takes two days by road freight to Melbourne. If Jim had stock Monday 11th Dec and I got my stuff Friday 15th Dec. That sucks! :angry:

If anyone queried me about the N-digital delivery date around the 14th Dec (Thursday), I certainly would NOT have stated it would be two weeks away, as I knew it was already in the country around the 7th or 8th Dec! :D

Yes we have N-digital in the shop, and an operating 120 foot Hill climb circuit running 8 cars with 6 lane change pieces. What’s an overload? – Oh yeah – 8 cars all on a single track! :lol: No lane change errors! Easy chipping! Simple to operate! If you chip a car with installed lights, you’ll need to connect them thru the PCB connections for lights, or disconnect them altogether, as the car won’t reliably change lanes with a light circuit across the guide. We’re using a 15 amp power supply rather than two Ninco power supplies!

One disappointing thing was the Multi lane track was not in the initial Australian shipment. This means we have to wait until the next shipment to change lanes between lanes 2 and 3 in a 4 lane circuit. :(

Sorry, the cat looks bored, so I gotta go now and play (chase it) with my Indoor Helicopter. :P

Cheers, Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Designer and manufacturer of quality domestic and commercial Tracks.

Both Logos.jpg

sorry peter but i definitely rang your shop on the 13th or 14th and was told by whoever answered the phone (possibly not you ? )that ninco digital was a couple of weeks away

i also sent you an e-mail on the 12th and am still waiting for a reply

but if you have it in now i'd better come out and have a look then

graeme

Edited by melrock

Hi Peter ,

can you please comfirm weather a chpped N- digital car will or will not run on an analogue track.

sax

Hi Sax,

Ninco digital cars will not run on an analogue track. <_<

The early info stated that they could ... so who in the Ninco hierachy is going to have a horses head deliver to their bedroom ... hmmmmmm !

I'm sure some Auslot member has an un-employed Italian relative looking for a well paid night's work!

Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Both Logos.jpg

sorry peter but i definitely rang your shop on the 13th or 14th and was told by whoever answered the phone (possibly not you ? )that ninco digital was a couple of weeks away

i also sent you an e-mail on the 12th and am still waiting for a reply

but if you have it in now i'd better come out and have a look then

graeme

Well then I'll have to interigate the underlings, and pull a few more finger nails.

And I'm sorry that I haven't seen an email from you either. But then again, my Spam filter is now set to the highest Chernobyl setting.

Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Both Logos.jpg

I think Pete and Jurgen are meant to be getting stock this week.

Thank goodness for that - my memory isn't as s#!t as I suspected it had become! Damn this 'Baby Brain' stuff.. :unsure:

I'm too scared to use the hillclimb with 2 cars on it Pete.. 8?? That's just asking for broken cars and more sales.. :angry:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Never really done any damage to my cars using digital, its a phurphy.

Actually Id say 3 times more carnage at an analogue club track from my experience. with a smart bunch of digital racers I cant even remember the last huge bang, although it does happen.

Cheers

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com