Online Petition For Aussie Cars

lavenlaar

You'll have to wait until the XB has run it's course (gold and red 25 next), then it will be a cosmetic change (front grill and rear lights) and into the XC's or they may do a run of XA's first, either way i'm happy

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

I still want a Goss Special from Scaley. And I think there might be at least one other person who would buy one.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Are you sure it's not the blue/white #1 from 1975?

I'm just going with Scalextrics trend of making all the Moffat cars that failed at Bathurst, but if they go for the Goss XB, i think i could find a place for it :lol: :lol:

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok - so the Scaley L34 is about to hit our shores.... anyone know if it's true to detail..? if so, it's the first Holden I'll add to my inundated collection of Fxxds....

frats,

Rosco

p.s. - a Holden tragic!

You want to check ebay and your local hobby shop, this'll be the third holden release.

Oh, and no one really cares about the detail, as it's only a holden

Gary

Ok - "only a Holden"..... I got shafted once when one of my vocational colleagues enticed me into a debate on Fxxd vs Holden...

"The pistons in a Fxxd engine go up and down....... those in a Holden take a deviated course".....

So, if you moot some attempt to entice me into a Fxxd vs Holden joust - mission failed.... no points awarded... but I like your slant (now, who mentioned Valiants?).

I forgot to mention that I have been watching the two previous versions from Scaley - nearly went with the purple Brock one.. but ditched it because I wanted the red/white livery.....

The new Scaley L34 is pumped up to be coming .... in the livery I really adore........but, as with Scaley revelations - it might not "be anytime soon".

I don't know who the toolmakers are - but I'd like to opine that each release will afford more accuracy to previous pre-decessors......

Tooling is not that hard - I made a mould of one of the first $2 coins in circulation - from Dow Corning Silicone type "E"... and Plasti-bond...

So, in this modern age of 3D printing and even more modern moulding techniques.... why can't we get/expect something which, at 1/32 - is pretty darned close to acceptance prior to focal lens enhancement....?

The closer they get - the more they will sell........ surely, the horse has to come before the cart...?

frats,

Rosco

Edited by rosco01

• 1 year later...

I realise that it's not quite an R31, but you could always try to track down a HPI R32, and fit a Winfield decal set to it...

Nissan-Skyline-R32-04.jpg

Nissan_Skyline+Skyline+R32+1992+Winner+02.jpg

ps. Thanks Manic...

http://manicslots.bl...kyline-r32.html

Edited by shadow_rusty

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Recently went over to the dark side and bought some modern cars.

Currently watching replay of the 2015 Bathurst 1000

So I guess the entire grid of this race is too much to ask for???

In the classics we still need a Monaro and a Charger

Frosty

-slot rally pioneer

-so far the only person known to slot on real ice

-detail maniac and overplanner

• 3 years later...

Just thought it worth re living this topic as it was something many of us never really thought would happen. Now all we need is some Monaro’s, LC and LJ Torana’s And Chargers and we would all be reasonably happy in Australia.