Slot It Cars

tsmsoccer

Just had a bit of a Slot it tally and I've got 52 Slot its :blink: 15, are double ups shhhh! and 3 are white body with paint jobs

By the way I picked up the new 956 today ,,,,,,,,,,,really nice bright livery.

Well done once again Slot it !

Edited by tooter

HI Guys,

I have two slot it's, the 962c hydro car blue and yellow this sounds a bit sick but I work at Hydro in the hunter valleyand thought it was appropriate the other is the fez 312 pb kit, great car but a little up set with the quality control, two different diameter tyres supplied and the pinion pressed to far on to the motor, I havent driven it yet but am busting to get it on to the track, I would kill for the Kouros C9 merc but am hanging out for the AEG. :)

Hi Steve, You know I was pretty upset with my Hydro car when I first got it,pretty ordinary performance,other slot its were much faster,driving past me in the straight,easily!

After putting up with the mediocre car I started to think I had a dud motor,in fact when I started to look closely at the car I found the motor shaft touching the boss of the crown gear,but more alarmingly the motor just didn't want to rev,the only solution was to get a new motor in the car and go from there.

That has transformed the car,now I have a car which is very quick and at times a little too much,but its now a real goer.

Now I'm not saying you have to go that way,but it worked for me.

See you soon Terry

HI Guys,

I have two slot it's, the 962c hydro car blue and yellow this sounds a bit sick but I work at Hydro in the hunter valleyand thought it was appropriate the other is the fez 312 pb kit, great car but a little up set with the quality control, two different diameter tyres supplied and the pinion pressed to far on to the motor, I havent driven it yet but am busting to get it on to the track, I would kill for the Kouros C9 merc but am hanging out for the AEG. :lol:

Killing is the only way you will get a Kouros car now.

If you bought the Ferrari in Australia you should be able to get the tyre problem sorted where you bought it.

I was just going through my Slot It collection last night and I was wondering what if I was in the unfortunate position where I could only have one Slot It car and which one would it be.

Most of us have at least a couple of Slot It cars so which one to pick based on looks alone

Well after much agonizing here is my pick

mypic205.jpg

The Newman Porsche.

Charlie

I know all the later models are great but let us not forget some of the very first models

mypic268.JPG

For me the Kenwood Porsche is something special even amongst the newer Slot It releases

Charlie

Kenwood and Canon cars are still among my favourites for sure!

I know some think they are ugly but I also like the Audis , still one of the best runners they have brought out so far IMO.

Ah Maurizio what have you done to us? :o

I think the Newman, Kenwood and Canon are the nicest Porsches that have been released, the Kenwood is probably my fav although the Newman is hard to pass.

You're right on the Audis tooter, have 3 myself and would get more if they weren't so damn expensive to get these days. Armchair sells the R8C bodies for $25 and I've been thinking of getting at least one and creating something special for one of my R8C chassis.

Cheers Manic

That's funny Manic - I like it better than anything they've bought out for a while now! :nice:

Really...but 'Micky Mouse' on a racing car??? :(

Now thats inspiring!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tell us you don't like Mickey Mouse!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tooter

Well there's just 2 slot.it chassis I don't have a Ve-hicular example of, a Mercedes Sauber, and a 962, so I guess this might have to be my "token" 962.

I rather like it, oh Bother . . it's a 956. That'll teach me to write verbage after a bottle chardonnay.

I don't suppose any charitable soul out there has a new or mint Shell or Repsol 962 they cannot bear the sight of anymore . . . .

I also have a fancy for a Kouros Mercedes. . .

Edited by SlotsNZ

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: