Track Progress... Been A While

123 replies to this topic

#121 schuey19

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

All gone :o . Planes are on the way too! Sitting at the new owners place for a week now, and in that week it has had more use than it had from April till now while it was here (April was the last meeting here).

#122 luvhistorics

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

It was a fantastic looking track, will you be building again sometime soon or are the RC planes enough for the the moment?

My father was heavily into the RC plane scene when I was a young lad but that was way before the likes of LiPo powered machines. Pretty amazing what they can do with those things now days. It was unheard of back then really to have a decent battery powered plane, way too heavy.

In any case, enjoyment is the key. Whether it be vehicle or aircraft. :D

#123 schuey19

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

View Postluvhistorics, on 05 August 2011 - 07:54 PM, said:

It was a fantastic looking track, will you be building again sometime soon or are the RC planes enough for the the moment?

My father was heavily into the RC plane scene when I was a young lad but that was way before the likes of LiPo powered machines. Pretty amazing what they can do with those things now days. It was unheard of back then really to have a decent battery powered plane, way too heavy.

In any case, enjoyment is the key. Whether it be vehicle or aircraft. :D

Thanks. Don't see myself building again for some time. The house we're going to only has a single garage, so it will be a workshop/storage. In time maybe, but for now the planes will do.

#124 schuey19

Kart Driver

• Auslotters
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Just got off the phone from the current owner. Up for sale, see post in FS folder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users