Sign in to follow this  
Freddy

Are You Coming To Ged's On The 25th Of November?

Yep, Ged does have 5 controllers. If you wanted to race for one of the events you could borrow someone's car. Gref has a stack of V8's.

Cheers,

Frederick

Open Wheelers.

JGTC.

60's/70's American Muscle Cars.

V8 Supercars.

Open Wheelers. - gonna get me car ready tomorrow night - this will be interesting

JGTC - how do my humble Scaly cars keep up with the Ninco's? I have a Ninco Raybrig NSX on route from canada, but doubt it will get here in time to prep :angry:

60's/70's American Muscle Cars - my car will lose badly

V8 Supercars - may be on something worthwhile :lol:

JGTC - where can I find pictures of cars that have run in the series? I know they've run some Lamborghinis and things but I want to check it out (so we don't all bring a bloody Ninco NSX! besides - I don't need a fast one - I've got more talent in my little finger than..) Hey - did the Ferrari I bough teh other week race in JGTC? Might be a 355? It's a ProSlot car

60s/70's muscle?? I can bring my Essex Wire Cobra this week! YAY YAY!!

Supercars?? all I need to do is figure out how to get some little writing to put Eno Dog on the windows & print up a "DOG" sticker to put in place of the "CAT" sticker 'cause the car's READY!

Open Wheelers. Can I bring my Emerson Fittipaldi Lotus? (VMG) otherwise I'll bring something nice & generic. I'll bring one of those too actually just incase teh VMG explodes. I'm sure I have a "David" car somewhere.

EDIT!

No no no what are you thinking Dog??

US Muscle?? Baby - I got Bling!

blingll3.jpg

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Is the Lotus out of scale like all the other VMG cars? I see no problem in running it. Although have a back-up just in case. I will just be running a standard F1 car.

The cars that ran in the JGTC are the Supra, 350Z, NSX, Skyline, etc. There's probably a few more as well. Surely you must have one of the above cars?

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

Not if I can help it! Which I probably can't. :angry:

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

Is the Lotus out of scale like all the other VMG cars? I see no problem in running it. Although have a back-up just in case. I will just be running a standard F1 car.

The cars that ran in the JGTC are the Supra, 350Z, NSX, Skyline, etc. There's probably a few more as well. Surely you must have one of the above cars?

I don't rightly know about the Lotus buddy - I just really really like it.

To be honest it's in a squillion bits 'cause Emmo was put together raising his fist in triumph & I pulled it to bits to put the arm down and couldn't get it back together..

I may have to bring my Graham Hill car.. except I'll cry if I crash it! <_<

There's a lot of different cars that have run in the JGTC Fred. In it's current format there's 2 classes and there's european cars running in it generally in the 2nd class with some success. The tractors have apparently done ok.

Yes I have some of the 'Jap crap' cars I was just trying to see if I could add interest rather than have the 'GT40 fest' we had last time.. although there's more liveries of GT40s.. :o

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Yes I have some of the 'Jap crap' cars I was just trying to see if I could add interest rather than have the 'GT40 fest' we had last time.. although there's more liveries of GT40s.. :o

I like the Le Mans class - would love to run it again! But this time the Ferrari's would get a run

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

If we have another meeting at Ged's before the year's out we'll race a Le Mans class again.

Cheers,

Frederick

yeah I see that but I'd just ginda like to run "GT Sport's cars" and make it as inclusive as anything so we all bring fun stuff & have fun.

Kinda open up the field a bit?

I wanted to vary the classes though. Maybe next time we can have a double sports car event. 60's/70's Sport Cars & Modern Sport Cars (2000 onwards). That's if we want to run the 2 enduro events like I had mentioned before. If not then we can just run 4 classes.

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

Yeah I see that Fred - I just think we need to make it a bit open for guys like you who don't definately have a Mille Miglia car (could we have one - I'll just win - got a Sterling Moss car) but wanna play (so I don't wreck someone elses car)..

Doesn't matter though.. I'm not anti I'm just inclusive.. :o

I'm trying to make the classes as open as possible. I could say 'Indy only' but I made it Open Wheelers. I could say 'Le Mans Cars from 1964' but I made it 60's Le Mans.

Cheers,

Frederick

yeah but "sports cars racing in the '60's" mighta been opener rather than cars from a specific race..

It's prolly good to look at when rules change - so for instance a 'group C sprtscar' is better than a '1980's' category..

Phil K can fix you up with 'em prolly!!

I'm not really complaining Freddy (yes I am) but am trying to be ermm... helpful? :o

Excellent (he says being bald and rubbing hands together...

just been out playing around with my Slot It Audi's...wow, too much power! no grip! Need a set of MJK's! Lookout if I get em before next weekend! :)

regards

Shane

OK - I decided that if I was going to race properly I wasn't going to wreck my existing cars 'cause I damn well like them.. so I took Chris down to Pete's after school so I could get some race cars!!

I bought my four Scaley JGTC's as a kinda matched set for home so I bought a nice Ninco one in a livery I haven't seen before so I wouldn't get confuzzled racing (as I did last time when I couldn't remember which car was mine when we raced the JGTC & all I knew was that I'd borrowed it off Gref & had to let everyone else go first! <_< ) I'm hoping it's a nice fast new one but being a congenital idiot it could just as easily be an old old one! :angry:

For the Open Wheelers I decided Mr Hill (or was it Emmo?) was too likely to crash & make me upset so I got a Scaley Indy car 'cause they look nice and wide across the bum & I reckon scaley F1 might be a bit narrow without a magnet.

newcarsforgeds1ho9.jpg

newcarsforgeds2bc2.jpg

I already showed you my Muscle cars I want to bring.. what else do I need to do?

That's about it. You have a few V8's don't you? Nice cars by the way. I'm thinking of picking up a Scalextric 350Z and a V8 Supercar when I come to Ged's on the 25th.

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

you're on a winner with the Ninco woodone supra, with the NC-5 you'll eat my ol Scaley's for arvo tea! I'm hoping my Ninco gets here tomorrow so I can take it to work and get the engineer to do a few mods for me B)<_<

I got the new Tasman Richards coming for the V8 race, so just gotta set it up properly, Nathan and I are having a late one Friday night, testing, testing etc etc. He is gonna buy a couple at Ged's, so will setup on the day...if he gets time

My F1 is gonna lose badly, on my track it's crap, but maybe, just maybe if I can keep it on in the corners, I might be on til the end :angry:

So I got V8's covered

JGTC covered for now, but hopefully mr posty will bring my Ninco 2morow

American I'm stuffed :(

Open wheeler.....hmmmmmmm :)

anyone know what the NC-5 rpm is rated at?

regards

Shane

My cars will probably get killed. I have an Mustang if you want it gref.

I'll have to see if I can borrow my brother's F1 car. However he is thinking of coming so I'll have to use my very (umcompetitive) Sharknose or Climax.

I'm not racing to win, I'm racing to have fun.

Cheers,

Frederick

spewin...I had a chev camaro - plain white - looked tough as, but I sold it coz I never used it :angry: I have another chev, but I don't think it will have the legs in the end. But knowing what the track is like.......... <_<

regards

Shane

Just race it and if it explodes in any way get a car off someone else. You guys have the lucky privelege of getting more then 1 car for each class and buying better, more competitive ones when they come out. I'm stuck with the cars I've got. Until I inherit lots of money or get a job of my own. I know, I'm whinging again.

Cheers,

Frederick

I'm hoping my Ninco gets here tomorrow so I can take it to work and get the engineer to do a few mods for me

Engineer smengineer! I've been working on my mass damper system a' la Renault for next year's series Gref.. haven't decided between balanced magnets, crystals in silicone or counter rotating gravity inducing discs yet though.. all pretty hush hush right now..

you're on a winner with the Ninco woodone supra, with the NC-5 you'll eat my ol Scaley's for arvo tea!

Nice to hear the Toyota's ok Gref - 'Haven't seen that pretty colour' purchase then I took the base off & found out what I've bought.. :angry: Hey - do you all know why they don't let P platers have powerful cars?? If not you're about to find out at Ged's!!

I'll have to see if I can borrow my brother's F1 car.

Freddy - I'll be bringing an SCX McLaren as well - I'll be doing the same "prep" on all cars so it should go ok. Do you want me to set the other McLaren up for you?? The Sharknose would be grouse down the straight I just don't see it cornering..

American I'm stuffed 

Gref - I'll be bringing both 'bling' cars.. could bring something else too if one of them won't do you. I assume we're doing classic stuff?

I'm not racing to win, I'm racing to have fun.

Me too Freddy - I just have more fun when I win! :)Of course it doesn't happen but I'd imagine I'd like it! <_<

If it explodes that would be great! Don't worry bout your car situation, I buy more than I should, I never had much as a kid, so I'm having my second childhood now!

regards

Shane

Sign in to follow this