Are You Coming To Ged's On The 25th Of November?

Freddy

But Renault's mass-damper system was deemed illegal so maybe we will have to do that to. <_<

Which McLaren Eno? Your one or my brother's one? Although I'm pretty sure you mean your one. If you can set it up that would be most appreciated. The classic GP cars are quick down the straights but can't brake or corner as well as the modern open wheelers.

Yes Eno we are doing classic stuff. Can-am, Trans-am, etc. That sort of stuff.

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Renault's mass-damper system was deemed illegal so maybe we will have to do that to.

Yes - but did their's rely upon the transperambulation of cosmic antimatter?? Hey??

Yes Eno we are doing classic stuff. Can-am, Trans-am, etc. That sort of stuff.

Bling??

blingll3.jpg

I'll see what I have in the way of open wheelers Freddy - I can't promise that I'll be there but if I am I'll bring something. <_< Hah - Chris was telling me I needed to buy a new Go-Kart 'cuse they're open wheelers!! :angry:

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Oh goody. I'll do a test run of all 3 of the cars I have (Sharknose, Climax, Vanwall) and he can make an opinion. I'm not a very good driver though. If others want to drive the cars they are welcome to. To get them to race competitively you probably need to do a bit of tuning to them.

Eno, I have no idea what your talking about with this anti cosmic discombobulate stuff. Those cars look pretty good to me.

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

Mate the missus is supposedly due on the 2nd but a third kid?? They just bloody turn up when they damn well want. She spent most all last night bitching about 'Braxton Hicks' dammit.. :(

We definately need to race 'historic' F1's some day Freddy.. B)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Did someone say American muscle ?

(five more added since pick taken )

but what to choose ??

dcp7888to1.jpg

looks like saturday is on for me ,

the offer of a run at my place afterwards also stands ,let me know if anyone is interested in some digital fun

sax

Edited by sax0607

Did someone say American muscle ?

(five more added since pick taken )

but what to chose ??

dcp7888to1.jpg

looks like saturday is on for me ,

the offer of a run at my place afterwards also stands ,let me know if anyone is interested in some digital fun

sax

geezuz, few dollars there! Can you bring your cam car this time Matt? I"ll see how my co traveller feels, but I'll probably be keen for a look! If I don't get an SOS call from home!

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

I think we will leave it up to the individual , my weekends are very limited until march !! ,

If this weekend does not suit , I may be able to squeeze a friday evening in for some.

its just to introduce people to the digital world , it is a very different and fun experience

sax

Hey - Gref - I finished the 2 SCX cars (the one for Freddy and the spare one for me) and since lunch I've been getting the 'bling' cars ready - now who was I lending one of those to.. <_<:)

I've just put a bit of weight under my Cobra now though.. that may be my 'A' car yet.. feels nicely balanced..

(don't you love it - feels nicely balanced - I'm just poking lead into holes and hoping really!)

What new toys do you have for us Gref??

Hey all , I won't be able to make Saturday have to do some running around family style, thought I'd be able to get out of it <_< dreaming.

Hope you have a great afternoon and evening by the sounds of it, looks like shaping up to be a great day ... for you guys anyway

next time

Paul

Paul

Eno,

we decided not to say anything, as we are saving the bandwidth for when you southern guys try to run a series over 12 months....

Lee  <_<

:):lol:;):lol::lol:

I can't even imagine how much BS will be involved in that little number Lee!! :lol: