gazza

Xmas Time

Hey Chris - thanks for all your contributions and for helping me out from time to time - all the best to you and yours

cheers

David

You need a new avatar at this time of the year -

SantaBlindPB.jpg

Judging by the weather forecast, Santa will be foregoing the Boxing Day Test this year. He has better things to do.

Xmas_surf.jpg

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Surely you mean the "non-denominational holiday that occurs in December and used to be Xmas" Gazza.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

What are you doing up so early? It's not that day yet, whatever it is.

Stu

Old racers race harder

Oh its xmas coming along again and as i sit here wondering what Santa will bring me , i was thinking back to that time when he bought me a no dad jumper it was green with two moose mating on it with little bells sown on the front , and i asked for a Fly Lola T70, and that year that pack of green and white striped socks made for someone with size 5 feet turned up and i still wanted a Fly Lola T70 , Santa ignored me the year a mankini arrived in a fetching yellow which if i had worn it me equipment would have fallen out, and all i wanted was a Fly Lola T70, or the year of the driving gloves for the motorbike i never had, and i still wanted that Fly Lola 70, and the arrival one xmas of the bunny hat to keep my head warm but my ears were to small for it , but still the Fly Lol T70 didn't come , then there was the year of the underwear invasion the long johns with no back door in them, along with the Y fronts 6 sizes to small, the string vests again so small they didn't go past me belly button, and in a little parcel sitting there was something i had always wanted for years yep a Fly Lola T70 but i had bought it my self as that B Santa never got me one, and that xmas i asked for a Slot it Matra!!!!!.

Hope you all get what you would like this xmas and may i wish all of you, peace, good health, happiness, a very merry xmas, and whoever the bugger is who got a Fly Lola T70 for xmas it's MINE. :angry: Merry Christmas one and all Keith ( Peter Gunn )

• Upvote 1

You know why you never got it ........

!!!!!!!!!! You didn't specify the livery !!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if Santa got you the ghastly "everyone has got one" Gulf livery rather than the 1969 Frank Gardner version in mint green. mmmmmmm green.

Merry Christmas back at you Keith and to all.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

All the best to you Keith and all those in Clacton on sea

2019 NZ RTR Nationals Gt 3rd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals NSR Classic 2nd

2017 NZ RTR Nationals Group C 3rd

2017 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 NSR Classic Challenge 2nd

2014 NSR Classic Challenge 3rd

2015 Garden City Invitation Overall Champion

scale auto 1/24 viper would be nice for Christmas, but I already know what I am getting, so that is not going to happen.

Shed People Mutual Admiration Society

2 times Australian National Champion

1991-Flexicar 1999- Group 12 Sedan

We wish you a merry slotmass, we wish you a merry slotmass, we wish you a merry slotmass, and good racing next year.

Good sloting we bring to you and your kin, we wish you a merry slotmass, and a racing good year.

We do like NSR slot cars, we do like Slot it slot cars, we do like Pioneer slot cars, so send some up here.

Good tidings i send to you and your kin , and wish you a merry slotmass and a slot car racing new year.

Merry xmass to you all those i am fo.fortunate to know through slot racing and also those that i don't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

• Upvote 1

I would love a figgy pudding.....but the postal service is cracking under the strain and deliveries seem to have stalled.

Keep warm, keep eating, keep slotting...

Regards and seasons greetings to you and yours....up norf.

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

Well another year has shot by and that time of the year is here again where, kids get excited, mum get's frantic and dad wants to head to the shed and the slot car track out of the way.

A merry xmas to all who like to get merry one way or another, peace to all human beings and i hope very much 2019 will be a better year for all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well another year has shot by and that time of the year is here again where, kids get excited, mum get's frantic and dad wants to head to the shed and the slot car track out of the way.

A merry xmas to all who like to get merry one way or another, peace to all human beings and i hope very much 2019 will be a better year for all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Well it,s that time of the year once again to wish all of you the best of seasons greetings , may you all have a great christmas if that is possible , as i know it is not the best of times in parts of the land of OZ.

May you all have a better 2020, and some of you may be many miles away but will always be in our thoughts here especially so this chriistmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas, ho,ho,ho.

hg5fc92081.jpg

Edited by mtpanorama

"You must always strive to be the best but you must never believe that you are."  Juan Manuel Fangio

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners."  George Carlin