Xmas Time

gazza

What he said Gazza. I think when y'all took the photo I'd just stepped in something you left.

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 2 months later...

Merry Christmas guys - I dont post here a lot but regularly check in every day to see whats what - I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and Santa is very generous. :lol:

'The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

www.capricornmedia.com.au On-line DVD sales

Just dropped in to wish all my new Aussie mates a wonderful Christmas and new year

As my family is originally from Haiti we are having a traditional Xmas ...... BBQ Missionary :o:D:P

Merry Xmas

Roll on March 2009 and the start of the F1 season

one morning i shot an elephant in my pajamas .... how it got into my pajamas i'll never know

Just dropped in to wish all my new Aussie mates a wonderful Christmas and new year

As my family is originally from Haiti we are having a traditional Xmas ...... BBQ Missionary :o:D:P

Merry Xmas

Roll on March 2009 and the start of the F1 season

Merry Xmas to everyone and a Happy New Year and that 2009 is a successfull racing year for everyone

• 11 months later...
2f23d248.jpg

Gaz

Dont think we did not notice the little comment in your aviator.

Well another Xmas is almost here. Some say Xmas is for the kids but I must admit there is always something special about this time of year.

To all the Ausloters out there on from Australia and abroad have a great Xmas hopefully with a stocking filled with slot cars.

Charlie

Reflective jackets all round are a must. Fer Chr'sakes all our chauffers are supposed to wear 'em over their uniforms (suits).

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can I top those Gaz. The only story's I think they left out was Mary to be made a Saint and also added to Guinness book of records for being the only women to give birth and still remain a virgin :o. And Joeseph to look after child thats not his is made Father of the Year :lol: .And after that I will be looking up to see any lightening bolts that may strike me. Any to all the Auslot Forum family ,from my family to yours have yourself a Merry Xmas and heres to a bright New Year.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...
  • gazza pinned and pinned this topic