link .... http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?...=0entry211956

Dscn4802-700.jpg

C2761-700.jpg

very nice

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

(Auslot really needs that drooling smiley)

These cars look great. Another must have I suppose. I prefer the green and silver livery as the yellow one looks a bit boring. I wonder how they'll run against the Scaley Astons?

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

Oh My Gohd...

My Scaley wish list is starting to build....

Does anyone know if they will be front or rear engined?

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Oh My Gohd...

My Scaley wish list is starting to build....

Does anyone know if they will be front or rear engined?

I have a funny feeling they will be front motor mounted. :P

Wicked looking cars though, love the green and silver with the Jag livery! :) The rear wheels are particularly impressive looking.

Awesome looking things! I'm on a tighter budget at the moment so I'm not going to be able to get a many cars for a while.. it's all too hard! :rolleyes:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

When Tobias came here with Agatha he only bought 3 cars. Most of the other money was spent on baby related stuff.

Just a warning Eno.

Cheers,

Frederick

Does anybody know when they're on sale locally????

.......My little fella tells santa he wants a Jaguar for Christmas :lol:

Don't be a miser and get him a 1:1 one.

Reminds me of an incident at the Jaguar dealership in Canberra many years ago. My sister-in-law walked into the showroom dressed in jeans and t-shirt and starts drooling over one of their cars. After about 5 min one of the sales staff looks up from his desk and calls out "Can I help you love"? Vicky replies in her best posh British accent "No thanks. I'll get daddy to buy me one from a dealership who knows how to look after their customers" and walks out with the sales guy's jaw hitting the floor.

May the downforce be with you.

Nice looking cars but what gets up my goat is these cars that were virtually unheard of prior to the announcement by Hornby these cars were to be released get a full interior and yet the V8 Supercars still only get the blacked out window treatment. I have heard all the explanations under the sun as to why it is so and how much it would cost to do the full job on the V8 cars and tend to believe it's more political bs rather than real reasons but I am disappointed all the same.

It appears to me the pommie cars get the good stuff and the antipodeans can put up with second best.

I love them Jags, prefer the black+silver livery but they both look absolutely fabulas.

um, by black, do you mean 'british racing green' ?

and silver...

:)

Perro: These car have been around for years and are a popular class in the US. Two guys from here entered Jags in the 2004 WPR using resin bodies. Team Slot also made a great resin version. Scalex are just a few years behind.

Phil

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

I'm surprised these cars are not out in Australia, you often get new releases first!.

I've had mine for a few weeks and it is a great car........

HPIM1926.jpg

I'm just waiting for my Ortman's to arrive to start tuning it, but it should be a good performer.

As Phil say's Topslot made an earlier version of the car several years ago:-

HPIM1922.jpg

HPIM1923.jpg

HPIM1924.jpg

The 1:1 car races in TransAm in the States, together with much modified Corvettes,Vipers etc and it would be great if Scaley could release one of these to make a running partner for the Jag.

Regards

Alan