Happy Birthday Teamredracing

gazza

Thanks Guys

First slot car opened also recieved cash, so off to to buy some more.Although not looking forward to the big 50,am looking forward to the pensioner discounts for slotcars :lol::lol:. Hey Viv do we get them for making 50+ :D

Also :bday: the big 50 to XR8 I'll join you there next year.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again guys much appreciated.Pheon the mans a legend. Can't wait for the Ninco Citroen to come out .May have to hold back on some of the birfdy money. Damn Dave I must be older than I thought :bday: . Hey Viv BUGGER. Thanks for the wobblies Gaz ,never get tired of watching those :lol::lol::D .

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...

Thanks guys .Devious ,sorry but the hair was never there for the last 10 yrs. Stu, only 2 cars so far but got a bit of cash as well as a gift card from the slot shop so will be buying soon.Yngwie , If Ford win so be it but it will be at the talent of a couple of future HOLDEN drivers :o :bday: . Keep the titties coming as it can only bring on heart attacks these days :lol: . Thanks again for the wishes guys

Cheers Craig

Craig

120_metatit.gif

Hey China, this reminds me of what it felt like when I run my fingers through your hair the other night :o

50 Hey? Looks like we will need another chair on race nights :bday:

Hope today was a goodin. Still have a few minutes to wish you Happy Birthday CD

Flip

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 11 months later...
Happy Birthday for today Craig. Have a good one. Will be better for you on Sunday when a FORD wins Bathurst too!

The Red & Whites won on Sunday so it's a fair bet one of the Red cars will do the same this Sunday ;):lol: :redbounce:

51 today, 51 today, Never been kissed . . . . . Never been . . . . .Well here ya go 200410211259480baciox.gif

Happy Birthday Craig and best wishes for the year ahead

Mel

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg