Happy Birthday Viv

Vinno

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Viv , 75 and not out. Many Happy Returns young fella .Hope you had a great day mate . Now that summer is upon us and you've moved to the central coast ,you just keep that defibrillator close when down near the beach :huh::o:D .

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Happy belated birthday Viv. I did know it was on - picked it up on my not so smart phone while I was a way.

200501251031300carnivalflasher.gif

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday Viv

Sorry about the yelling, but i was told you were deaf as a post

Wow, 75 let me just say that again 75, who'd have thought you'd make it, especially with your nasty little habits

I suppose moving away from the temptations of the bush have given you a new lease on life, but i'm still not eating lamb, not after seeing that video you made. :D :D :D :D :D

76ball_zpsafcf276a.jpg

pvc-nurse-costume_1.jpg

76ball_zpsafcf276a.jpg

funnygifanimationimages5.giffunnygifanimationimages5.giffunnygifanimationimages5.gif

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Hey Viv , happy birthday mate . 76 and still playing with toy cars . Only way to keep us feeling young at heart . Have a great and relaxing day . If your racing tonight up there , just remind them of your birthday and your sure of a win ;):D

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...

" Happy Birthday Mate " Hey Viv , Many Happy Returns mate . May you enjoy this birthday of yours today . Wont ask whats on the birthday list, as long as it's not a defibrillator as they are hard to squeeze into a Scaley box :huh:;):D . Have a great day and hope to seen you soon.

Cheers Craig

Craig