Happy Birthday Viv

Vinno

:) Viv (Oldsl^t).

Sharing your birthday with - H.G.Wells (born in 1866 so I guess he doesn't remember :huh: ) Curtly Ambrose and one of my sons. Onya matey. "He who lives the longest has the most birthdays"

An old eye-doctor was having his 71st birthday, and gathered lots of friends and family in his house. His wife had made him a surprise cake, and led him blindfolded to a table where the cake was placed.

Eagerly the doctor removed the blindfold and looked down on the cake. He immediately burst into a crazed laughter, for there in front of him was a huge cake, with 71 marzipan eyes!

The guests asked him why he laughed, and after some minutes of laughing and wiping his eyes, the doctor said: "I'm just thinking of my buddy who will be also 71 next week, he's a gynecologist!"

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beggar me Viv.......I didn't realise they had actually invented birthdays when you came along..........

Ah well, have a good one anyway........and who's counting, .... I'm counting backwards now, makes me feel better even if the body is still shedding the odd bolt or piece of trim as I "circulate" each day.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

EERRHH what are those strange looking things Gazz?????

I know what them bouncing things are but those things holding 'em up have me stumped.

Being trying to work them out for years.

Hey Gaz, what are you trying to do to the 'ole fella. If you stop his pace maker your the one driving us up to Boggy for the wake ;);):lol:

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

• 11 months later...

Happy seventy second matey. Hope today has been a bewdy. Maybe we find a Minto Maid for you on Sat night.Might be better than Craigs Tight Arse T your gunna have a go at B):D

you gotta slow down man, you're making some of us feel young......

---- On 2nd thoughts, have another good one tomorrow. - it's on me.....

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Happy Birthday Viv.

"Keep on bussing"

BTW

I was looking through Australian Car Modeller winter 1989 edition and came across this.

1989 Australasian Automotive Modelling Championships.

Best American Make ........Cobra 427 by Viv. Ireland

Any relation? B)

Alan Stubbings

Happy Birthday Viv.

"Keep on bussing"

BTW

I was looking through Australian Car Modeller winter 1989 edition and came across this.

1989 Australasian Automotive Modelling Championships.

Best American Make ........Cobra 427 by Viv. Ireland

Any relation? B)

guilty Al. I used to do a fair amount of modeling.in various scales went to quite a few meetings in vic. took part in the Vic Wills trophy event in melbourne a few times with some success, that cobra was a 1/18 scale metal kit if I remember.