gref

Promised The Guys On Saturday New Pics

I told the guys at Peter's on Saturday I'd take some updated pics of my track, I've fully braided 2 lanes, 95% completed the 3rd and 45% of the 4th. I ran out of braid twice, but Peter supplied all I will need yesterday, so now just gotta find time to get it all done - then onto scenery!

To keep my 2 year old amused I set the power at 6 volts and lock the controller, I also powered 2 lanes with 1 controller, so most of these pics were taken while I had Porsche's and Scaley JGTC's running....enjoy

100_0842.jpg

100_0835.jpg

Through the squeeze, past pit entry and onto pit straight

100_0831.jpg

Pit Entry

100_0833.jpg

Looking back the other way

100_0836.jpg

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

grefhurst in action <---- old video

fuel racing at Grefhurst<-----newer video

Coming down the hill/mountain

100_0839.jpg

Looking back up from track surface

100_0840.jpg

Double Left hander

100_0825.jpg

100_0844.jpg

100_0817.jpg

100_0814.jpg

This is where the braid runs out on the white lane, still gotta clean it up a bit

100_0826.jpg

The big right hander before the squeeze

100_0824.jpg

Into the squeeze

100_0811.jpg

Still got a lot of work to do on the pits and finish braiding the 2 lanes, then onto scenery, just gotta stop the cars from getting on track :D

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

Not sure if this will work or not...a vid I took on the still camera, sounds likethey are F1's

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Gref...nt=100_0845.flv

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

Thanks for all the pictures and the videos. I never realised how big this track actually was! It looks really challenging to drive as well. Good luck with the rest of the process and hopefully you'll have more pictures soon.

Cheers,

Frederick

You'd better get moving and have more kids Gref. You can only use the 2 year old for a bit longer before he's too big to fit under the track. Then who's going to be your marshal for the hard to reach corners? :D

May the downforce be with you.

fantastic work so far manic.....just enough room for your little car catcher I see......and who said kids were a nuisance, nice little hands to lessen the impact of fingerprints on nice paint jobs and you can fit them in even the tightest of hairpins....lol :lol:

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

woohoo, white lane is now operational and from the short race I just had with Nathan, is awesome driving V8's, I was on white he was on blue. Each lane has it's own little advantages, very very close racing, really kept us on our feet. Coming through (what looks like the dipper in the corner) is awesome, the car feels like its gonna roll, but just as gravity begins to tip it over, the road falls away underneath and corrects it.......I'm happier than a pig in you know what :lol:

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

Just a great looking design gref...really fast flowing track design.

100_0835.jpg

Cheers Matt

thanks mate, although I have no computer timing hooked up yet, from a rough lap on my mobile phone, it's about a 14 - 15 second lap, just what I was wanting ;)

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

Hey looking at the pic with ethe car on the wall above the woindy 'mountain' bit you got room for a "Fresco" dude!

Or if it were me I'd print one of these.. backgrounds..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Yeah I wanna have backgrounds like that all round the brick sections, but A4 size prints just dont cut the mustard. I have a mate who can probably do a massive print, so better get onto him bout it

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

Hmm..

..how many feet long is it then?? - I always have trouble with the conversion too!! ;)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

I'm so excited (singing) track is fully braided, and all lanes are operational, plus I been drinking all afternoon watchin motogp qualifying. and racing Nathan. Hey Eno wanna come up second week of school holidays? We are both keen to get 4 lanes racing together

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

I watched about an hour of qualifying today. I must say I was quite impressed. Great work to Nicky Hayden but Rossi really pulled something out of the bag at the end. And to think they almost broke the 1min:29sec barrier!

The second week of the holidays sounds like fun but I may be busy on Monday, Tuesday and Wendeday with a tennis tournament. If I can come I will but it is quite far away and it has to suit everyone.

Thursday or Friday on the second week or late in the first week would suit me (and bastumannen) best.

If those days don't suit then it doesn't matter. I'll find a way to get to your track somehow!

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

When your track's finsihed I'll try and organise a social racing day. Hopefully lots of members will come along.

Cheers,

Frederick