Happy Birrthday Repete!!!

slotmania syndrome

Thanks guys

Yep I had a good visit to Sydney and Emu Plains (the places we go to play with toy cars :lol: )

Hey Charlie did you catch up with that son of yours I heard he went AWAL the other night to bad you couldn't make it

Vinces track is a lot of fun but as for happy birthdays this one was a more of an unhappy birthday

I've spent the last 2 days in bed as sick as a dog only just managed to drag myself out to reply to your birthday wishes

Oh well thats another year down and I'll be better by the next meet so thats all that matters hey

Cheers Guys

Pete

Keep it in the groove

Pete

• 11 months later...

Hey Gazza - better than re-cycled toilet paper I suppose.

Oh? :huh: :huh2: Hoppy Birfhday Pete :unsure:

FS

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thanks guys

Well not really a party but plenty of slot racing this weekend with 1/32 on friday night then womps and international 32 on sat night and spent half the day today fooling around on a friends oval

As for presents I think I'll give myself a 1/24 plafit chassis and a mustang kit to build up a hardbody for some more racing Oh and I think a new scaly ford GT will do for the Restricted GT class or maybe a new black DBR9

At least I'm not crook like last bday feeling pretty good actually (Slots must be good for your health hey)

Thanks again for the wishes

Pete

Keep it in the groove

Pete