Sign in to follow this  
manic35

Fly's 10th Anniversary Year

Well I can't sleep after watching the World Cup game between Australia and Brazil so I have been trolling the various manufacture websites.

Found this over at Scalextric USA. As some of you may know, Fly are celebrating their 10 anniversary and as always are releasing a special car. However, this time Fly are releasing a 10 car limited collection set of cars to celebrate their 10th Anniversary year. The collection comprises of the most celebrated cars and liveries from their history. A car will be released each month, the Joest Porsche was just the first release of the 10.

news_10aniver_bg.jpg

You can find out more from [scalextric USA News Section HERE]

It's a great opportunity to collect some of those cars you've always loved but could never afford.

Cheers Matt :D

Edited by manic35

The Marcos is my favourite.I will buy one when I get the chance (hopefully).

Yeah, the Marcos looks pretty damn good and has already been released so be quick.

I'm hoping to get a few, such good chance to get some of the really famous Fly cars. For me it will be the Capri, Porsche 917 and Ferrari 512. I have the original 512 #5 but you can NEVER get too much of a good thing. :)

Cheers Matt

I've just picked up the Porsche GT1... :D They're all truly beautiful cars.

(I can't work out how to load a photo though :D )

Mark.

Edited by CHIPS