Scatman

Atomic Slot Cars Shop

Is Atomic Slot Car Shop I think in Sydney still in business? I placed an order about a week and half ago, and have not received an email from them. The website site look legit so I placed an order.

Thanks 
Tony

Edited by Scatman

Hi Tony,

I bought parts from Atomic some years ago but in more recent times I've experienced a similar problem to you - no response to email queries about parts etc.

When the website started showing Cyrillic (Russian) characters in my browser I decided to give it a wide berth.

Den

Mr experience started great with Atomic, Johnny replied to emails, text messages and phone calls then he went quiet, no communication, when he did reply it was many, many weeks later.

Recently looked at his site and it was being translated from Russian to English, no idea what the go is with that but it seemed way too suss to buy from the site.

Thanks for the inputs. Well, I used PayPal so I guess I can use them to reach out to him. I just want to make sure my order was shipped