Sign in to follow this  
manic35

New Jgtc Cars From Scalextric

Slotcarman has done a very nice review of the new range of JGTC that are about to be released by Scalextric. You can find the review [JGTC REVIEW HERE]

I've always been a big fan of Scalextric and these cars look very nice from the pics, (pics from Slotcarman UK). I have a Ninco Xanavi Nismo on order so it would be cool to get one of these for a comparison. My guess would be that the Scalextric would be faster on plastic/mag and the Ninco would kill it non-mag.

ScalextricNSX1.jpg

ScalextricNismo1.jpg

ScalextricSupra1.jpg

Cheers Matt :rolleyes:

My guess would be that the Scalextric would be faster on plastic/mag and the Ninco would kill it non-mag.

You are right about the first part although several on the North American boards are saying these Scalextric offered cars are doing amazingly well on non magnet set ups.

I wonder when we in the US will see that Esso Supra? We got one of them but not that one. We did however just get in the Calsonic Skylines but sadly they do not run like the NSX, Supra and 350 from the Takara-made line.

Edited by SJSlots

Shawn

dedicated.gif

You are right about the first part although several on the North American boards are saying these Scalextric offered cars are doing amazingly well on non magnet set ups.

Well that would be a change for the better, lets hope it's true. :(

Cheers Matt :lol:

I have a Supra and a 350Z hoping to collect them all including the 350Z test car and autobac NSX being released in September.

My 350Z is very fast!I put some silicon rubber on it and it went from 5th fastest to THE fastest.As for the Supra I haven't tried it yet.