Ninco Digital Is Apparently Out Soonish..

Eno the Wonderdog

Of course I haven't built any.. I'm one of those dogs that knows where the sheepskin and the fire are. I know aastes is building up some kits to be sold through Slotcar Heaven (I saw a post here somewhere) I'm planning on using them..

The Artin cars will be sweet 'cause they're FUN.. $33 bucks a pop to boot.. I reckon they'll end up being THE el cheapo car class to run for everyone in clubs.. and everyone's house cars.. I love 'em and I don't have any yet! :ph34r:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

thats great news bout the artins mate can u give us a good review on them and maybe a little clothes off photo shoot when you get em, am pretty keen to see what you reckon cheers magoo........................oh thats the cars with their clothes off not you dog :ph34r: ralmao :huh:

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

I will be going down the Ninco digital road but not for another year as You really need to see what will happen and what glitches it will have like the SSD, I will wait and find all the right tips and fixes before I spend around $750 clams.

I have read that you will be able to run upto 8 cars on 2 lanes and it will have more options than all other digital even 7 types of races or more with scheduled pit stops and the like. Sure the track is rougher but it can be used for so many different types of racing like rally where you place loose dust like or gravel like gear on the track so the cars really slide around the corners and create real rally conditions.

Am I rambling ???

NINCO NINCO NINCO!!! :rolleyes:

Sim

CANYON COUNTY RACEWAY

8 digital cars.. three or four digital lanes.. I can feel a speedway coming into my life.. :huh:

As with Sim I'll be waiting to see how reliable it is first of course.

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

looks like carrera ;) same s#!t, differant maker :angry:...and how long will dry joints last :angry:

cheers

Not being into digital, who knows. But I must say that Ninco track connections have always been the best in plastic track and I doubt the wait was for no reason.

Hope they do what the others couldn't and have reliable digital racing. Maybe I will take notice then. Not that my opinion counts over anyone elses anyway.

Didn't Ninco just set a world record for the longest track ever built and run using standard factory power supply and controller...........2250 metres and a standard Ninco Mosler completed the lap with NO POWER DROP!!!!!! :angry:

Doesn't sound s#!t to me. :angry:

Having run Scalex classic, Sport and SCX track previously with all sorts of power issues I now enjoy perfect power for the full lenth of my 38+ metre Ninco track without a single power tap or jump and can't wait for Ninco Digital. :angry:

Cheers

Garry ;)

CHEERS

GARRY

HOKEY POKEY ANONYMOUS ....... A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF AROUND

try Carrera...you wont be disappointed...lmao...not problem at all here, not once :)

over 2000meters and no power drop...i find that very hard to believe :)

cheers

I have no reason to change...not a problem at all here, not once :D

Best be arguing that one with Guiness World records........that have recorded it :)

Cheers

Garry :)

CHEERS

GARRY

HOKEY POKEY ANONYMOUS ....... A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TURN YOURSELF AROUND

• 2 months later...