Happy Birthday Tsmsoccer

DAVENIC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

:nice: ONYA GAZ :nice: YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO TORTURE THESE OLD BLOKES. BETWEEN BO LAST TIME AND POOR OLD CHARLIE THIS TIME THEY'LL BOTH END UP JIBBERING OLD FARTS. SORRY GUYS YOUR ALREADY THERE :arggg: :bday: CHARLIE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT :sleep2: :lol::lol:

MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVING YOUR SLOTCARS AND NOT THE PORCELAIN BOWL :strain: :coffee:

:devil: CHEERS CRAIG :devil:

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Happy birthday, tsmsoccer !!!

Hope its a good one.

Thanks Davenic have seen you around the forum for a while

Vinno no slot cars but I got some MJK tyres I found a place that Big Dave has not bought out all the stock (Pattos)

Gazza I seem to remember getting a pair of those babies for my birthday but my wife was a lot younger. A a matter of fact so was I.

Jamie talk about getting older mate Bo's birthday was last week my name is Charlie you need to stop the old cut and paste jobs mate.

Charlie

Jamie talk about getting older mate Bo's birthday was last week my name is Charlie

What are you talkin' about Charlie? You really must be getting old mate. :sleep2: :lol:

Nice try Jamie but moderators see everything including crude attempts to cover up past mistakes.

Again thanks for the birthday wishes guys and a special thanks to Gazza for some reason I keep going back to your post something just seems to catch my eye

Charlie

• 11 months later...

Ahhhhh, THERE's your problem Charlie, silly silly boy, you've been having one of these every year..........

Now, if you'd just switch to the "Slots-cunning-evasion-system" and only take a birthday every 2ND year, you'd feel so much younger....Vinno would catch up, gazza would disappear into the geriatric distance, and all the joint pain and memory loss would disappear.

......and for that sage advice, my bill is $25.37.....plus the GST......

have a good one anyway

Edited by SlotsNZ

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

:( Happy Birthday Charlie :bday: Just got in from work and saw it . Hope you enjoyed your day and remember that every day your still breathing is a good day :):):):) .

Cheers Craig

P.s Give you the Birthday slobber later :o:o:o

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks for the comments guys.

No slot cars this year but I did get some Billy Connolly DVD's and some Top Gear DVD's.

All is good sitting down viewing posts on my favourite web site this one Bundy in hand and watching the State of Origin.

Life is all good

Charlie

• 11 months later...

Blimey Charlie, Just a tick over 50 eh?

Hope you have a very special day - all the best matey.

:D Mel

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg