Happy Birthday Tsmsoccer

DAVENIC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys thanks for the birthday wishes again.

54 today and yesterday I was made redundant. Don't worry I regard it as great news I have been that pissed with work for the past 12 months that I would have left anyway. This way they are paying me out fantastic.

As I said 54 today and when I finish up in the next few weeks I may look for something part time or at least close to home that is 9 to 5.

Now there will be more time for my 2 hobbies my 1/32 slot cars and by 1/1 MR2 Spyder.

This is the best birthday I have had for years being made redundant

Charlie

Guys thanks for the birthday wishes again.

54 today and yesterday I was made redundant. Don't worry I regard it as great news I have been that pissed with work for the past 12 months that I would have left anyway. This way they are paying me out fantastic.

As I said 54 today and when I finish up in the next few weeks I may look for something part time or at least close to home that is 9 to 5.

Now there will be more time for my 2 hobbies my 1/32 slot cars and by 1/1 MR2 Spyder.

This is the best birthday I have had for years being made redundant

Charlie

sounds like good news bad news Charlie go with the flow mate it will all work out. hey you could always build a bigger track ?????

Hey Charlie :lol: Best wishes for today mate. Hope you had a great day. Sorry to hear about work but if your happy with it so be it . Now you'll have time to cruise up and down the main drag of Campbelltown at lunch time in the Yella Terra :huh::huh::D

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

You could always go into semi-retirement Charlie :huh: :huh: :lol::D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Happy birthday Charlie, hope you had today off work too. That aprt time hobby shop job sounds like a good idea unless you want to blow your retirement money on a Slot Car Shop :huh: We have been discussing getting a cheap industrial place for our race group, do you want to throw in some dollars?

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday Sir Charles

200410271058500tortaregalo.gif

Suppose ypu will go out and buy a new Rally car after your very happy podium last week ! :) :) :lol:

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear :huh::huh::huh:

Dont rush me ,I'm still trying to remember who's birthday it actually was :huh::huh: ???????

Oh! yeah Charrrlie

Happy birthday to you.

This remembering crap at our age really sucks :D:lol:;)

:):) Charlie xxxxxx

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks guys

55 today and I spent the day waiting for the postman to turn up with my pension cheque. :) :)

I have become quite accepting of this semi retired business goes to show there is life after full time work.

Craig the rallys was a one off don't expect that to happen again

Charlie

just read a quote from Willie Nelson he stated that he has outlived his dick.--- maybe we will get to that one day

He didn't look that happy in the pic though Viv

• 11 months later...

bday.gifCHARLIE smiley-talk008.gif200410271058500tortaregalo.gif

1268964408215.gif1268964408215.gif

Edited by Ontheflipside

Hey Charlie .Happy birthday mate.Hope you had a great day. Hope you got everything you wished for .Some decent cars :lol: .

See Monday arvo.

Cheers Craig

Craig