Really ?

SlotsNZ

Please tell me it isn’t true Henry
[Or how to convince Vinno to slap you with a red card and 3 lifetime bans :lol:]

Every man’s muscle pony has been castrated…. And they give us ….. a hatchback with a battery

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8bJD0pm_aoaAIGKe5NDl

• Like 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hi Munter.

Guilty on both charges.  Trouble with all these flash E-cars is that they aim for max. performance rather than more a sedate  ride but for much further. Performance also requires huge batteries  and ultimately more nasties. I enjoy the E-GP and E-Saloon races but use them to improve battery tech. This no doubt happens but E-cars will only take off when they become affordable.. Even the Nissan Leaf (new) is $60,000. Price competitive with petrol cars or cheaper. Regards Charles Le Breton

• Like 1

Calling the Mach E a Mustang is just plain wrong. They should have called it the Exploder. Sorry Explorer. I drive a Mustang and ride a real pedal powered mountain bike. Mark I know you enjoy your e bike and I can’t really knock them but they aren’t for me. 

On 8/18/2022 at 11:55 PM, Vinno said:

Calling the Mach E a Mustang is just plain wrong. They should have called it the Exploder. Sorry Explorer. I drive a Mustang and ride a real pedal powered mountain bike. Mark I know you enjoy your e bike and I can’t really knock them but they aren’t for me. 

I’m sure in your corner on the “Exploder” :D  - As Munter knows, I am guilty on the hybrid front. Funnily enough, the Ford Escape plug-in hybrid which just hit the market, and is built in USA was the best car I drove when test driving options late last year,. But the high end Escape was nearly $70k here and a 7 month wait, so I bought the next best Plug-in that I drove - the Mitsi Eclipse - which we are very happy with.
But “be warned my son, one day you will be old and decrepit like me, and a ‘leccy’ bike that can help the crumbling bones reach cafes far far away across the trails  may be part of your destiny”  :ph34r:

The worst thing is getting dragged off by a skinny, wiry 74 year old woman with the same modest 250 watt max assist, climbing a 1,500 foot bump. … In all fairness, she and her boyfriend - same age - did just cycle from the very bottom of the South Island, 3,000 km to the top of the north in 35 ride days,  I’m more into the cafe crawling and the mateship. 50-60km and two cafes is about my daily ration.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 1 month later...