Oooops

gazza

You guys have missed it!!!....lol...Thats the lagoon on Gilligan's Island...thats the plane that came to rescue...

Gilligan, the Skipper too,

the Millionaire, and his Wife,

the Movie Star, the Professor and Mary Ann

:D:lol:;)

cheers

Goodness - I didn't know they'd invented aereoplanes when Mr Howell was alive.. :lol:

Lavenlaar's got me stuffed though - how are you supposed to measure that much of a difference without ordering everyone WORLDWIDE out of the pool!! ;)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Lavenlaar's got me stuffed though - how are you supposed to measure that much of a difference without ordering everyone WORLDWIDE out of the pool!!

there,s nobody in the pool they all went to the tip, they miss seeing the seaguls ;)

Excellent!! :D

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

I agree with FloridaSlot about the car in the pool. The water should've risen up and overflowed. It almost looks like it's been photoshopped.

You guys were right ....... i knew if i searched long enough i would find a photo where the guys were setting up a "staged shot"

Lowering the van into the pool

dhl1.jpg

Making sure the whole van fits in

dhl2.jpg

now to fill it up with concrete blocks,so it will sink(it's full of air)

dhl3.jpg

Now all they have to do is rebrick the house, repair the fence and gardens, then do a general clean up, hide and wait untill the owners come home and say what the !!!!

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Why is it you think they are lowering the car into the pool if you put photos in a different order as in back to front of what you got , it will tell a different story , i guess a picture tells a 1000 words . I don,t believe anything i read and only half of what i see .

Cheers Peter :blink:

Sweet Jesus! <_<:lol:

Now that will give me night mares!

funny thing is i find "Wonder Whale" more disturbing then the picture of that tiwanese guy who got his arm ripped off in the tag of war comp on the 1st page of this thread....

Rene.

An unmodified car is like a blank sheet of paper, aching to be drawn on.

Ren's 3 lane routed track with analogue pits and 2 car sudden death.

Now that will give me night mares!

Well if you got night mares from that one ........... turn your head away now!

sickening_bike_rider.jpg

Excercise might be good for you ................. but not when you watch!

Gary <_<:lol::lol::lol::D

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017