Oooops

gazza

Yes - although if it WAS salt water and the pool had overflowed you'd be able to see the rust under the front left wheel-arch after enough time had elapsed for the original water to evaporate.. :blink:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

You have waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands gazza. Although I think that was mentioned earlier. How many more pics do you have?

And for the people who are concerned about the pool thing don't get too serious about it. This is supposed to be funny not a science lesson!

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

heyo,

Re: car in pool, i think it is real and the pool does look a bit more full then it usally would. It was mentioned that a golf ball places in a glass of water would cause the water to overflow, this is because the golf ball is solid, a car is not.

While cars look big and chunky, there is actaully a lot of air in them, the interior is filled with it, almost all of the structural members are hollow, so in essence a car is a large empty box. the only thing that does take up significant volume is the engine and transmission. so while a car occupies about say 1.8m x 1.5m x 4.5m = 12.15m3 but the metal itself is only in thin sheets (bar the engine and drive train components) Anyone ever seen a car crushed in one of them car crushing machines? A car ends up being a block only about 0.8m x 0.8m x 0.8m = 0.5m3. so theres only about 0.5m3 worth of metal in a car, now spread that volume over the area of a average pool thats say 6m x 3m = 18m2 will result in the water rising only 3cm.

I'm starting to feel like that ebay seller with the green lunch box. maybe i should be doing something more useful with my time... :huh:

cya

Rene.

An unmodified car is like a blank sheet of paper, aching to be drawn on.

Ren's 3 lane routed track with analogue pits and 2 car sudden death.

More pics gazza! Where do you get them from? Or do you search around the world, waiting for bad things to happen and then take photos of them? :huh::D

I love the ship picture. The plane is almost comical! :lol:

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick

I feel the picture of the car in the pool answer,s everybody,s concern about the other picture with the car in the pool ;) if you know what i mean . :lol:

Yeah - to lose one car in a pool is a tragedy - to lose two is just careless.. :P

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Don't you just hate ....... buying that car you always wanted,then getting home to find out that it doesn't fit in the garage!

lamborghiniparking.jpg

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Now that van is what I call a fat duck. And a surprise as well. I also never knew that tanks were that intimate with each other!

Although whilst the tug-of-war concept/picture was quite funny it was a bit gruesome. I honestly am not offended but be careful what you post gazza.

Edited by Freddy

Cheers,

Frederick