binga

Race coordinator software help

I am trying  to get Race coordinator Set up on my track I am running light Emitting diodes

I have a three lane track

Please help me with what settings do I set the pins

Hi there I am also new to Race Coordinator, if it helps, I can give you my setup using an arduino board I have a 3 lane tack and pins 4, 5,6 are set for lanes 1,2,3 pin 12 is call button and pin 13 master relay.  This is just my setup so may not be anything like what you have of course for me I had to select arduino when choosing theinterface in setup.

What I need help with is getting to know how to use the software - does anyone know of a set of basic user instructions that don't get too in depth just basic setup and run some heat races cheers

luckysm.png

All the info and step by step guides are provided with RC.

To set up races etc use the drop down menu along the top.

Each menu has Basic guided set ups or wizard for track set up.

Once you become familiar then you can progress to intermediate or expert Setups.

We don’t know if Binga is using Ardunio,Trackmate or some other interface.

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

10 hours ago, kalbfellp said:

All the info and step by step guides are provided with RC.

To set up races etc use the drop down menu along the top.

Each menu has Basic guided set ups or wizard for track set up.

Once you become familiar then you can progress to intermediate or expert Setups.

We don’t know if Binga is using Ardunio,Trackmate or some other interface.

Thanks Phil, it just takes time I guess I am getting it figured out by having RC on my home pc and trying setups in demo mode so thanks and I see even the arduino setup is in the RC docs which I didnt realise at first cheers Phil

luckysm.png

Yes I am liking it now I want to learn how to get the avatars on the race screen is that just an option somewhere ? All drivers have an avatar in race setup?

luckysm.png

Go to race set up/expert race set up, click on the UI section (8th one down) .... click the box in the top left hand corner ...... show images, that'll do it

If you want to put actual photos of racers in you may need to re adjust the size 

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

5 hours ago, gazza said:

Go to race set up/expert race set up, click on the UI section (8th one down) .... click the box in the top left hand corner ...... show images, that'll do it

If you want to put actual photos of racers in you may need to re adjust the size 

Hey thanks heaps that was it -got all my silly avatars in there now. Just one more thing sorry I am not using images of cars -is there a way to remove the car images separately because they appear on the right side of the screen but just saying no image...

luckysm.png

3 hours ago, Icarve37 said:

Hey thanks heaps that was it -got all my silly avatars in there now. Just one more thing sorry I am not using images of cars -is there a way to remove the car images separately because they appear on the right side of the screen but just saying no image...

I don't think you can delete the car image easily, i think it's a package deal .... avatar and car, just put a manufacturers logo there if it annoys you ie ford / holden etc

• Like 1

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017