A Girl Just Can't Win!

wscc

Well, maybe a girl can win sometimes. (Stayed at my parents house at Strathpine, yes I am originally from the northside and proud to be a northside chick) We visited the North league, place, at Kallangur, I think it used to be the RSL. We were about to leave and wouldn't you know it, I rang up $400 on a jackpot. Woohoo, I guess I'm out to buy some slot car bits and pieces tomorrow.....

So what would the ultimate slot car spending spree consist of for you guys?

We'll give every member here an imaginery $1000 000. How's that sound?

I'd definitely get my own slot car centre, and encourage slot car speed dating. Get the chickies to get to know the guys with their cars. And have the fastest car on earth, well in my own little world, one I built and proudly race. Haha.

click

Well, maybe a girl can win sometimes.

I'd be happy with a [tasteful] photo of your good self. A Chick into slotcars - where were you when I was still single LOL..........

Please post some photo's of what you do decide to spend your hard earned winnings on.

Have a good one.

Mal

keep it in the slot, the slotdownunder

Only $1,000,000! What sort of a cheapskate idea is that! I'll only be able to afford a that Atoll the French kept experimenting with their bombs on.

Still with the mutations I should be able to start an honest to goodness fishfinger farm and catch HUGE faintly green glowing lobsters so I'll make the other millions and million no worries..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

One Mill? If it was just a little more I would get a couple of acres at Kurrajong with a rather large house, have a large shed built with all the comforts, construct a 1/32 scalish Bathurst, 4 lanes, routed digital with full working pits, then put an open invitation on the forum for people to get together on a long weekend, say Queen's birthday, plenty of space for people to camp, plenty of beer etc...

Geez, it seems as though I have put a bit too much thought into that..........

Why would I watch chick flick shows on the telly?? Her indoors has enough bloody films! :o

I actually own more pairs of shoes than the missus.. of course I buy them 2 pairs at a time!! :D

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

One mill.

Big house near to where I live but maybe in the one acre blocks down the road. Room at least 6 X 10 metres for slotcar track and Beer fridge. May fit in a driving station for computer games too. Grand Prix four never looked so good.

Tricked up FPV Typhoon for track days.

New pair of shoes for the misses as that is all the cash I will have left.

Well I should put in what I would do if I had one million.

:o spend 250k on a unit in brisbane to live in and pay off any debts I have (not all incurred during deranged shoe expeditions)

:D 300k towards land acerage

:D *100k towards a slot car centre tracks, drag strip parts and a bed to sleep in (late nights here at the centre has definitely made a sleep impression)

:D 50k to my parents

:D 100k in the bank

:D 100k towards a trip round the world

:D 100k incase we stuff up with anything hehe

Of course I'll get an allowance for shoes....hehe.

click