A Formula One 'tipping' Competition For Auslot..

Eno the Wonderdog

Ok guys. Here's an idea I have - but the rules must be ratified by tomorrow at 9pm with all entries entered by 9pm Friday

There's a tipping competition for the formula one season.

You pick three drivers each round & get their championship points as your own.

You pick one team & get their combined points as your own.

You get a bonus point if one of your named team's drivers makes pole.

You get a bonus point if one of your named guys makes fastest lap of the race.

Scaley will bring out a BAR at the end of the season (probably) & I'll provide that as a prize if there's enough interest.. otherwise I'll just buy it for myself.

Does anyone think this is worthwhile or do we need to run a Supercars comp??

All picks to be in before the Friday morning (Eno gets out of bed Aussie time)??

I'll pass my tip to Vinno so I can play too??

Oh - for the sake of a points draw & general bagging of people you must all pick a final list of team order in the manufacturers.

Now I'd like this to be used to pay for our playground so if we pop a few bucks each in to Vinno by the second round??

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys there is an F1 dream team at

F1 Dream Team

Only 3 days left!!!!

I've set up an Auslot comp, number is 610339

All you have to do is select 4 drivers and 4 teams with a $120,000,000 budget, EASY.

Any problems, let me know.

Dave

"I spent most of my money on beer, women and slot cars. The rest I just wasted."

Well Dave's given us a different route.. it looks funky but I just thought we might have a home grown one 'cause salary caps are hard! :)

What do you think guys?

Any other takers??

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Hey Davenic

i have join it bit lost as to what happens now i have selected my teams etc have to wait and see what happens

Cheers Slider :)

Hey Eno

If you are going to start one up i'll be in that to no problems , just not into football of any kind (Maybe a bike one moto gp )

Cheers Slider ;)

Yeah Slider, once the race has been run and won your points will be totalled and your team will be placed on the ladder accordingly.

The game will be CLOSED for the duration of the race meet.

"I spent most of my money on beer, women and slot cars. The rest I just wasted."

There is about 6 so far signed up in the Dream Team. It's very quick and easy Vince, pick a name (preferably something cool) pick 4 manufacturers and 4 drivers with $120,000,000. That's it.

Yep me in too.

Sorry couldnt come up with cool name.Tried several names from the Austin Powers movies but most were deemed offensive.Whats wrong with Allotafaginaracing?????

Hope there will be a few more punters in there aye!

THC

OK guys - I reckon we let the computer think of everything as Dave suggests.

Now do we still want to run a 'charity' event?? I'm still happy to provide the BAR (or whatever the secret (BAR) scaley car is) if we do.

Could someone with nous set it up please!

OK guys - I reckon we let the computer think of everything as Dave suggests.

Now do we still want to run a 'charity' event?? I'm still happy to provide the BAR (or whatever the secret (BAR) scaley car is) if we do.

Could someone with nous set up the avertising please?

Only 1 day to go for this competition BTW. So if anyone here is interested speak now or forever hold your peace. Once the first race starts you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN.

We currently have 7 teams, so a few more would make it interesting.

This is too much fun for funning - it's incredibly hard to find a balance you like particulalry when you have a cap AND a heap of favourite teams / drivers and only have 30 changes to make for the rest of the season..

It's brilliant!

Simply brilliant!

Don't forget there's a prize too guys!

I just did something stupid - I was bouncing ideas off Chris while we were reading the rules and figuring out who we liked & why..

..I mentioned that there's a prize & he said "Well given I just did all the work..." ;):lol::lol: