slot it Lola B12/80

rosco01

Hi folk,

I bought a Slot It Lola B12/80 white kit for my son - he had the option of me making up any car he wanted... and he chose this one.... grrrrrr

Great looking model, and from what I have read - it performs well.... but - I'm in strife with assembling the body.

There are parts that I have stretched my brain trying to work out where they fit or the orientation of them... the major piece are easy, but there are some which I have no idea about...

If anyone has assembled one of these kits - you have my ears... and greatest attention.

frats,

Rosco

Thanks Tony, very helpful... however, there are two parts which look like they are some form of internal baffle which goes inside the side intakes.... or something similar. They are "S" curved and have holes/tangs/tabs/pins which are definitely meant to fit somewhere in the body - I have searched and searched, but cannot locate where they should be fitted... 

Secondly, where did you get the link from?... I have never found any of the Slot-It white kit diagrams for assembly... managed to get the model finished, but  this one has me stumped....

much appreciated for you kind help,

frats,

Rosco

Go to the main slot.it page SLOT.IT – Slot cars and accessories in 1/32 scale - then click the 'Download' tab, and then scroll down to 'White Kit Assembly'

We have nagged Maurizio for years to do this - and his company finally came through over the past year....

But sometimes there's some bits you just can't figure out where they are supposed to go.....

If the body looks complete without finding somewhere for them to go - put it down to OWS = 'oh well, spares'.....

• Upvote 1

Cheers,

Tony.

There's only two questions:

1. What direction do you go

2. What's the Lap Record?

Thanks Tony,

yes, I guess I'm the proud owner of yet more spare parts..... maybe they were part of the casting fret that shared common parts in another model.... I'm stumped with where two of them go - scoured the drawings you gave me the link for and simply couldn't see anything that looked like them.

Main thing is, all the parts which were shown were in my kit..... so, I guess I really have nothig to grumble about - other than confusion.

frats,

Rosco