13 hours ago, bov said:

Hey Paul -it's WA's unique way of describing things. Where they say Heat, we'd say Round. So far this series has held 3 Rounds. In the last ( 3rd ) Round, even though your entry completed the same 40 lap total of the 4 x 10 lap heats ( aka brackets ) run on the night - it's placings in those 4 heats ( I'm guessing 3rds or 4ths ) scored less points than others... So for that night you scored less series points compared to the first two rounds ( that WA calls heats ) of the Proxy.

Does that make sense? 

That makes more sense. 

Next time I'll include more of the folding stuff with my entry but do you know how hard it is to find WA currency on this side of the island?

May the downforce be with you.

Hi Sports Racer.

Good my comments were helpful. You could always try Monopoly money.  Regards Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

20 minutes ago, Sports Racer said:

That makes more sense. 

Next time I'll include more of the folding stuff with my entry but do you know how hard it is to find WA currency on this side of the island?

I find it too bloody hard to find WA currency on THIS side of the island! :lol:

• Like 1

Sorry no racing last week couldnt get 4 drivers.....We have drivers for Fridays proxy race all going well...following week  we are off to the AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL NSR CHAMPIONSHIPS ... should be a good weekend....hopefully one more race before I pull the track apart 

Thanks Oldman

Hi Oldman, Shaynus, Tank and all.

Thanks for another great round. Not sure whether my car is getting better or the drivers are getting more used to driving what I thought might be a bit of a beast.

I am most appreciative of all your efforts on my behalf and everybody else's of course.

Looking like TANK is getting into an unbeatable position but the other podium positions are all still in the melting pot. Best of luck to you all.

Regards Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

• Like 1

Congrats TANK. I have just realised your car has finally cracked a ton presumably having won all its races in round 4. C Le B