Looks more like a Group C with strange cockpit to me. Does it race at Le Mans. C Le B

Hi Charlesx,   ill let you know when your car gets here the photo will have to wait until Shaynus gets back from holidays    Thanks Oldman

21 hours ago, charlesx said:

Looks more like a Group C with strange cockpit to me. Does it race at Le Mans. C Le B

"Bathurst Special"

Competed back in 1912 and no pictures exist but it did race.

Honest

• Like 1

May the downforce be with you.

1 hour ago, Sports Racer said:

"Bathurst Special"

Competed back in 1912 and no pictures exist but it did race.

Honest

Horse drawn, wasn't it?

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Hi Oldman. Shaynus already posted my photo on 18/6. I am looking forward to seeing other entries/photos.

I see Scalextric are about to offer 1979 Camaro Z28 but not available for sale yet. Mine is as close as I could get.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Hi Charlesx,    your car arrived today all in good condition nice looking car. Ill try to get a photo off the cars that I have so far if Shaynus has time before he heads off on holidays

thanks Oldman

Thanks for advice Oldman. I got the same from courier that it had been delivered yesterday so good to get confirmation.

No idea how it will go on your tracks/surfaces or with your drivers as everything is so different to home. Car was also barely tested so hope it holds together.

Trust you will sort MJK tyres as apart from my rally and Tasman cars they are not allowed locally.

While this car has some weight I did find motor very peaky unlike equivalent Slot-it and NSR motors which are very smooth. They appear to use a lot of these motors in Canberra though so perhaps I am worried about nothing. All I can say is drive smooth and let the car do the rest.

Really looking forward to this proxy as my last was a total disaster entirely of my own making.  Sports Racer will know what I mean.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Looks great Sports racer. Kevin will give you a wave as you flash past.  Looking forward to photos of more cars. Regards Chas Le Breton

Edited by charlesx