itelectrical

Competition

Hey Lenny, do we have to call it a guessing competition or something? I won't tell anyone if you don't.

OK. Could everyone please answer this question if you want to be involved in the "guessing competition".

What has four wheels and a guide blade ? s**t c*r

Hi Jamie

Call it what you like mate.

Just tying to make you aware that the powers that be don't like ordinary people making money without them getting a cut and take a dim view when you do.

Don't forget that this is a public forum.

Anyway I'm in for some tickets.

Good times to ya

Lenny

OK, Here are some more details regarding this competition. Remember everyone,

"Youv'e gotta be in it, to win it !"

We now have some Awesome prizes to offer, generously donated by some very generous individual members of the forum as well as some of the businesses that wish to support our forum :

1) FLY Team 12 Set of Two Martini Porsches

2) FLY 10th Anniversary Lim. Ed Dodge Viper

3) Slotit Car of choice (Most standard edition current cars)

4) FLY Porsche 917LH (White)

5) Super32 Chassis, assembled with Plafit Rabbit Motor

6) Airfix/MRRC Lotus Cortina kit (1990 Reissue)

7) Slotit Nissan R390 Road Car

8) Ninco Trophy Megane (Yellow or Blue)

9) Scalextric Caterham 7 - 30th Anniversary

10) Scalextric Nascar

11) Slot Car Video Camera

12) SCX Classic Fiat 124 Spyder

13) SCX AMG Mercedes

14) DVD LeMans the Movie (Steve McQueen)

15) DVD LeMans the Movie (Steve McQueen)

16) Scalextric Motogp Bike.

17) 3 sets of MJK Tyres of your choice

18) Artin Saleen

19) Artin Saleen

20) MiniAuto Slot Car Yearbook

more prizes now - see next page !

Entrants So Far:

Full list of entrants on the following page.

Entries will close on March 9, 2006 and all payments must be recieved by this date to be in the draw. Final entrant listing and prizes will be put on the Auslot forum on March 10 and the draw will take place at approximately 9pm on that date. Winners will be informed on this forum on March 11, 2006 and by email.

Proudly Sponsored by Nimrod, Mobile Raceways, ACE Hobbies, Antony, Armchair Racer, Wynnum Slot Car Centre, Slotshop, Thunderbird Slot Racing, Soundbarrier Raceway, Slotmania Syndrome, SlotWheelsWA and Itelectrical Computers.

Edited by itelectrical

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

Hi all,

The links to the paypal site dont work.

It trys to load, but I am getting the following message:

You have entered unsupported characters for this field. Currently only Western European and Chinese characters are supported. Please try again with different characters.

Cheers

Hoffy

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Never one to do things by halves I just "paypalled" for 15 tickets to support this great Aussie forum. Keep on the tube and in the wires dude's. :D

You have entered unsupported characters for this field. Currently only Western European and Chinese characters are supported. Please try again with different characters.

Hi Guys, like Hoffy, I'm getting this error message. Any clues??

cheers!

Steve

TBDR.jpg

I was in 2 minds as to resigning for another 12 months membership with the ASRCC or not but at $35 for a 11 edition copy of the Clublines magazine when compared to supporting a dynamic and quite possibly best forum in Australia on slot cars there really was no competition. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen. Jamie, payment via Paypal is on it's way to you for 15 tickets.

Perro

This is a great idea! I may not have much to contribute, but I certainly do get much from this site :lol: and its pretty much the only site I really look forward to checking out! Many thanks Bo and Vinno, and all u folks that contribute. Looks like Bo and Vinno would have a hard time getting out of this if the wanted to! I am happy to support in any way I can. Lets hope there are no legalities to stuff this up!! I'm in. cheers

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"

OK, Here are some more details regarding this competition. Remember everyone,

"Youv'e gotta be in it, to win it !"

We now have some Awesome prizes to offer, generously donated by some very generous individual members of the forum as well as some of the businesses that wish to support our forum :

1) FLY Team 12 Set of Two Martini Porsches

2) FLY 10th Anniversary Lim. Ed Dodge Viper

3) Slotit Car of choice (Most standard edition current cars)

4) FLY Porsche 917LH (White)

5) Super32 Chassis, assembled with Plafit Rabbit Motor

6) Airfix/MRRC Lotus Cortina kit (1990 Reissue)

7) FLY Dodge Viper GTS-R "Le Mans 1999"

8) FLY Corvette CS Speedvision GT 2000

9) Slotit Nissan R390 Road Car

10) Tamiya Speed Checker

11) Ninco Trophy Megane (Yellow or Blue)

12) Scalextric Caterham 7 - 30th Anniversary

13) Scalextric Nascar

14) Slot Car Video Camera

15) SCX Classic Fiat 124 Spyder

16) SCX AMG Mercedes

17) DVD LeMans the Movie (Steve McQueen)

18) DVD LeMans the Movie (Steve McQueen)

19) Scalextric Motogp Bike.

20) 3 sets of MJK Tyres of your choice

21) Artin Saleen

22) Artin Saleen

23) MiniAuto Slot Car Yearbook

Entrants So Far:

Boslot, Vinno, Gazza, Tsmsoccer, Hmcsat, Hoffy, Tooter, Mexico 2000, Antony, Cameron, PhilR, THC

Slotdownunder, Oldslot, Kalbfellp, GRT, Gref, Perro, Bigredralph, Schuey19, Dom, Falcon, Orangepicker

Decraigs, Phoeno, Devious Dave, Slotbaker, Sidecar Steve, Slo1quick, Macgregor168, Bulletboy

Lenny Broke, Nimrod, Slider, Saleen385, Pmc356, Quickfinger, Dnutton, Sportsracer, Scoee, Floridaslot

Manta, Gyprock, Doubledozen, A10k123, Beejay7, Slotmad, Rsevera, 926wolf, Eno Dog, Lee, Tvwino

Entries will close on March 10, 2006 and all payments must be recieved by this date to be in the draw. Final entrant listing and prizes will be put on the Auslot forum on March 10 and the draw will take place at approximately 9pm on that date. Winners will be informed on this forum on March 11, 2006 and by email.

Proudly Sponsored by Nimrod, Mobile Raceways, ACE Hobbies, Antony, Armchair Racer, Wynnum Slot Car Centre, Slotshop, Thunderbird Slot Racing, Soundbarrier Raceway, Slotmania Syndrome, SlotWheelsWA and Itelectrical Computers.

Edited by itelectrical

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Proudly Sponsored by Nimrod, Mobile Raceways, ACE Hobbies, Armchair Racer, Slotshop, Thunderbird Slot Racing, Soundbarrier Raceway, Itelectrical Computers and Slotmania Syndrome.

Thanks guys for your support.

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Just a note that the draw will now be held on Friday night 10th of March rather than on Saturday the 11th of March. Not too long to go now so if you are leaving it till the last minute think about getting in now.

Again, thanks to all who have made the competition a success already by grabbing plenty of tickets. Good luck to you all. Hopefully we have 23 different winners.

And many thanks to all those who supported the forum by putting up prizes. It is very much appreciated and has made this competition a real great thing to be part of.

Edited by itelectrical

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

This is the easiest way to pay for your entry. Click on whichever link is applicable. Anyone who wants further details please PM me.

Buy 1 Ticket (Paypal) $5

Buy 3 Tickets (Paypal) $10

Buy 6 Tickets (Paypal) $20

Buy 15 Tickets (Paypal) $40

This is a really great forum. It would be a shame to see it close down. As in my email reply to you, we'll be in it for some tickets. If in future, you run another raffle we're willing to donate a free membership to the centre. It's a new thing we're trialing. Keep up the good work!

click

We are up to 20 prizes now, thanks to some more generous offers. One week to go till the prize draw.

Wow!! There's gonna be a lot of winners :P

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"