NSR Australian Championship 2022

Thanks for putting some photos up Gary.

Was a great event over the long weekend here in WA.

Great to meet everyone from over East and NZ that made it along as well.

Was a busy few days beforehand setting everything up but well worth the effort from everyone involved.

Big shout out to the Brunswick Junction crew for hosting the event, from the track facilities to the catering etc.

And of course NSR for allowing us to host the race here in WA.

The whole 3 days of racing was run very well and smooth, and everyone knew what to do when it came to their turn to marshal, race etc.

Probably the unluckiest racing I've had with a gear failure in the main event in F1, breaking a motor pod the night before the GT3 event,

then having the GT3 car breakdown in the top 16 races. 

All in all it was a great weekend of racing, big learning curve but plenty of fun as well.

cheers

Matt

• Like 1

Some good photos there Garry,

Well done to all the place getters and to all involved in organising the event. Was a good fun three days overall.

Would definitely do it again. My two young boys, Levi and Liam, had a great time. We entered all three of us in each class for each day and it was up to them to say if they had enough... but they got through the whole lot with big smiles. 

Dave.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David Taylor said:

Well done to all the place getters and to all involved in organising the event. Was a good fun three days overall.

Would definitely do it again. My two young boys, Levi and Liam, had a great time. We entered all three of us in each class for each day and it was up to them to say if they had enough... but they got through the whole lot with big smiles. 

Dave.

It was great to see your young lads get involved Dave. Levi certainly earned his encouragement award with all that great marshalling he did :)

• Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 4:55 PM, David Taylor said:

Dave.

Your boys were a credit to you Dave and it is so great to see young people involved in the hobby at that level! Well done you!

• Like 1

I apologise but I have read the last two posts for this topic and have hidden them. Those who have read the last one in particular will understand that it is quite a sensitive matter and is best taken off line. Sorry to those who don’t agree.

The posts aren’t deleted and I will chat with the other moderators about them.

Regards

Vinno

Vince I agree with the decision with regards the post. If it has been initially raised in Some other social media site as was suggested it can if the parties wish can be discussed, explained, argued there. 
I do not see that it needs or should be raised in this forum.

charlie

• Like 2

Unfortunately it has been necessary to again hide a post as a member has posted content which in the opinion of the Administrators is sensitive. If any members which to discuss this particular matter further please take it offline as we do not want the discussion on this forum.
If as been indicated this topic has been raised on another social media platform please discuss it there not here.

Charlie

11 hours ago, NSR Aust Championships said:

Hi, thanks for monitoring the posts on the NSR Championships, I just wondered if you are seeing discussions elsewhere and if so, could you let me know? Or are you just referring to the statement that was published on Facebook but did not allow comments? Are you seeing actual posts and comments somewhere?

I personally have not seen posts on any other form of social media only the comments made on here regarding them being made. Of course it depends on what groups you are involved with and I am not on any race groups on Facebook so don’t see any comments in this regard. Pretty sure it is the same for the others who moderate here. 

On 10/15/2022 at 5:41 PM, NSR Aust Championships said:

Hi, thanks for monitoring the posts on the NSR Championships, I just wondered if you are seeing discussions elsewhere and if so, could you let me know? Or are you just referring to the statement that was published on Facebook but did not allow comments? Are you seeing actual posts and comments somewhere?

"the Committee for NSR Australian Championships 2022 finds it necessary to issue a statement in response to comments made in a Facebook post"

It is the view of the forum that, if the comments were made on facebook then the reply should be made on the facebook thread, not on a forum that had nothing to do with the said meeting.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017