ZeGas

Scalextric flipper angle

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what the lead in angle of the scaley flipper is?

If someone has all the dims that would be great but just the flipper angle would help immensely.

Mine are all in storage while our house is getting finished.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects

I went out and measured a flipper on a straight lane changer. It is 105mm in length, and the wide end is about 15.4mm wide.

I threw that into CAD and came out with an angle of about 8.4 degrees. Of course, there's a slight curve on one side of the flipper, but I think the angle is still going to be the same overall. 

Hope that helps.

It does indeed, thanks for taking the time to look.

I did a similar thing with cad using an image off the net but it came out at 15 degrees, which I did think was a bit wide.

Cheers Grant

20191120172309-193d8f3b.gif.......................................................20170306174707-b4015afe.gif

Home Track..........Corvette C1 Build..........McLaren M1A Build..........Maserati 300S Build..........Allard J2 Build..........50's Diner..........Iso Griffo A3C

3D Printed Adjustable Chassis..........3D Print Projects