Sign in to follow this  
neil

Been a while…

Hey all ,, 

Like most I’m restricted with getting out & now I find myself spending money on cars again  & back here searching for answers…

Spent the past hour (I feel) looking on a way to tighten up those loose carrera front stubs… anyone know of a posting or remedy… cheers. 

If I recall correctly most Carrera front stubs are a loose fit in the inner hub and pressed into the bush and then the outer hub is glued to the inner. The long and short of it is it's near impossible to tighten them up without major surgery.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

17 hours ago, neil said:

Hey all ,, 

Like most I’m restricted with getting out & now I find myself spending money on cars again  & back here searching for answers…

Spent the past hour (I feel) looking on a way to tighten up those loose carrera front stubs… anyone know of a posting or remedy… cheers. 

Harry Wise from Home racing world has tone a ton of video's on carrera tuning. Check his youtube channel as well as the HRW website