Post a photo.

rastas

I am getting very frustrated with this , I am not very good with computers but I have been able to figure out how to post pictures on other slot car forum sites . I use Google photos on my phone isn't that a photo hosting site? Why do these computer programmers make things so complicated when it could be so much easier! I bet there are a lot of people who are in the same boat as me and just give up on the site because of this.

pS. What's a URL?

Thanks David for your help, but I can't find anything like that in Google Photos, I'm buggered if I know! On the other sites I just press the icon it takes me to the disired place and I upload or download not sure witch, the pictures or take a picture and job done. Looks like I'll have to wait until someone I know can show me what to do! LOL.

DM when I open your post to inspect the image address

It get the http thing then  lh3.googleusercontent.com/Zbg5jinU4AynWHFByelZPIOdDFqcaTBvSf5m3z1imHy4PRqMex0wW3YcjJmhwHlxwXqvP2LkSROCG60f76PdQk0nAo1XQ0GbaB3HgbYcj1lJ6qyR-z7uMCllfmeYpI4S_1A0yBfT1Y9wu7ZBWWEWfAsa8neGDfWTR3NMRXFIVe_lCNHfHyTb-BoTLkXe3T5ldxTNGxMRVjutlDqkLb2A8ir7QFkVfRViHfW2jXSQNBhOw3jI-KiX4D1KNcQEJ8U_f87Ivgp1GUIefZOAiXnCUoYF7y2Vwg0FlCnmZ_lH8xGGyIXo1KmOdA5EBKlhgc16lTVgVevSekQGiomWzXMr1L_BG1zkWm17wtkaAFE4BMNLtXd3NP39vl3kiyNsA80YeVdZ83LI5X5VjmX-wPK0PPGgj2PxHONteEFy3ZvcFckvaZZ2cIii5uHGpSqoAQG-QVsDsKDhPXKs9ufS09fw2mNPSA9ZUGt9ZSvt36XAQOaRNIod5LgNd4uNa9gGp8bstYBaAlDSBFP1Vj4NKbLsoFi5sjm3znhbgIrakw8bUudtTjU6GCcLxE30R846onPJFmenXNAmXm7f6S5T15k3q6gnkor6yvFfDjmnsdD6K0s-xGmQUtWL01K4kAcErLkMU4jXJHdMr-KTFkaNusSI5VoEgLS8gQByUqef25FIlK7vPil3GqYLxJFjKbCWsZvJ5XpEZO3baXYUVY5VCVlZoPQ=w1067-h800-no?authuser=0 

So either Google pics invalidates image address linking somehow, or what you copied wasn't the image address ... 

Try doing the same again, but pasting it into a new browser tab, just to see what you get

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Ok I see a photo of the car on my screen so that is interesting....

when I paste the url into a new tab I also get the photo. I then copied the text from your post above and pasted it into my browser tab and the photo loaded as well....

must be a google photo thing.....because I am logged in.

I use the Share - create a link option in Google Photo - can you open the link below? I can't seem to paste it into the Insert Image from URL window.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LNasocSxRA4ZaCuo9

I don't think google photo wants us to post images on forums.

Can you see a yellow Dino below? I pasted that photo from my Facebook photo library

74735_10151481824518294_33576382_n.jpg?_

Edited by dangermouse

32 minutes ago, Mobbzee said:

I didn’t know you could post photos from Facebook 

I have to do a test now……

Right click image, right click "copy image address" then paste it into your post.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

8 hours ago, sticks said:

I try to post url, didn't work. try to delete the post didn't work

no kids at home to fix it all up :unsure:

Don't post URL, Right click on the photo you want from any of the images, select "copy image address" then paste it into your post

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRErtiT16-epEEs890P46c

If you want a larger version of that photo, click on it so it opens in a separate screen, then right click "copy image address" then just paste it in your post.

scale?width=2880&aspectRatio=1.78&format

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

• 4 weeks later...