Sign in to follow this  
Manuel Sanchez

Hello from Tarragona, Spain

Hi everyone

Thanks for letting me join this cool community.

I do 3d printing. As soon as I learn how to post pictures from my own files I will share some.

I only see "insert image from URL", maybe someone can teach me how to do it.

Peace and health everyone !

Welcome Manuel

There is limited space on the server to store pictures so the majority of us upload via Flickr, Imageshack or whatever, most places a free setup for a couple of thousand photos

Feel free to add any photos of Cars and chassis in the 3D section

Here

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Hola Manuel, welcome aboard the community 

I passed through your area on Renfe 1101 or 463 between Barca and Alicante many times when living in Spain a few years ago.

lo siento, solo hablo un poco espanol

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

On 8/25/2021 at 9:58 PM, SlotsNZ said:

Hola Manuel, welcome aboard the community 

I passed through your area on Renfe 1101 or 463 between Barca and Alicante many times when living in Spain a few years ago.

lo siento, solo hablo un poco espanol

Thank you !! World is a very small place, always good to meet "neighbors" around the globe. I live in a small town called Ascó, within Tarragona province, cool place to raise a family, nice and quiet. Don't worry about not speaking Spanish, we can communicate in English. Me trae alegria saber que personas de tan lejos de España hayan vivido aqui y ahora me puedo comunicar con ellos. Muchas gracias. It brings me happiness to know about people that have lived here and that now I can get in touch with them. If you need something from here, please count on me. Thanks again !

Thanks Manuel. And I appreciate english is your 3rd language after Catalan and "official Spanish"  
We chose Spain over Italy, France or Greece, and one reason, was the friendly, relaxed culture and thinking of Spanish people.
Where we lived, Valenciano was spoken in the street as much as "Madrid Spanish", which made it harder to get to grips with spoken language.
All our street signs, etc were in both languages. But it seemed every local under 40 was able to speak some english, and we always made it known we were from New Zealand, not Britain - or "that other country"  near NZ  :) So we actually were treated very well from supermarket to rental agency to restaurant.

My wife and I based ourselves in Gran Alacant - a part of Santa Pola, just 10 minutes from the airport, and traveled Europe from there.  So convenient.
I considered several places along the Costas, but Diego Ripoll Miralles of Cartrix said Santa Pola was a charming town, well placed for airports, and we would like it - he was right. 

We returned for some weeks late in 2019, and still have (mainly expat British and Norwegian) friends there, but of course for now, travel is not practical.

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

On 8/28/2021 at 10:20 AM, SlotsNZ said:

Thanks Manuel. And I appreciate english is your 3rd language after Catalan and "official Spanish"  
We chose Spain over Italy, France or Greece, and one reason, was the friendly, relaxed culture and thinking of Spanish people.
Where we lived, Valenciano was spoken in the street as much as "Madrid Spanish", which made it harder to get to grips with spoken language.
All our street signs, etc were in both languages. But it seemed every local under 40 was able to speak some english, and we always made it known we were from New Zealand, not Britain - or "that other country"  near NZ  :) So we actually were treated very well from supermarket to rental agency to restaurant.

My wife and I based ourselves in Gran Alacant - a part of Santa Pola, just 10 minutes from the airport, and traveled Europe from there.  So convenient.
I considered several places along the Costas, but Diego Ripoll Miralles of Cartrix said Santa Pola was a charming town, well placed for airports, and we would like it - he was right. 

We returned for some weeks late in 2019, and still have (mainly expat British and Norwegian) friends there, but of course for now, travel is not practical.

Thank you !! World is a very small place, always good to meet "neighbors" around the globe. I live in a small town called Ascó, within Tarragona province, cool place to raise a family, nice and quiet. Don't worry about not speaking Spanish, we can communicate in English. Me trae alegria saber que personas de tan lejos de España hayan vivido aqui y ahora me puedo comunicar con ellos. Muchas gracias. It brings me happiness to know about people that have lived here and that now I can get in touch with them. If you need something from here, please count on me. Thanks again !

On 8/28/2021 at 10:20 AM, SlotsNZ said:

Yep, unfortunately traveling not practical, we're stuck here... People in Valencia and Alicante are cool, they do love fireworks and all that noise, hahaha. Nice place to live, really. I was born in Sant Adrià del Besòs, Barcelona metropolitan area and then went to Brasil when I was a kid, my father worked vor VW, so I grew up and had most of my formal academic education there. Then I've been traveling a lot due to my professional requirements and we came back to Cataluña for a relaxation. In real terms, Catalan is the language I speak the less, we speak Portuguese at home, so my daughter is fluent in four languages which is good for a teenager, will help her a lot. New Zealand must be a genuine paradise, I've been always fascinated by the richness of the fauna and flora.