Sign in to follow this  
old man

Hi from Mandurah WA

I've been looking on the Forum for some time now and finally decided to join and say 'hello'.  Hello!  I'm 70 years young, started slot cars when I was about 15 and gave it away for 50 years and got back into it about 5 years ago.  I live in Mandurah which is south of Perth, Western Australia and have a 4 lane wooden track.  I race on Friday night and usually about 12 - 14 drivers turn up.  Shaynus has entered me into the Proxy Race.  My car is almost finished and it should be interesting.  Well, that's it for now.  I'll post some photos of my track shortly, hopefully with Shaynus' help.  Oldman Dave

Welcome aboard young Dave. I'm kiwi, but know Mandurah well as we have friends living just past "the cut" 

We haven't been over for a while, badly need to get to them, and visit Syd's gang in Perth - once all this virus stuff is a bit more under our belts.

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

G'day old man,

Amazed they let you in.

Hopefully they end this lockdown tonight and we can race at Syd's tomorrow night.

Good to see you here.

Matt

So there really is an Old Man entry to the proxy?

And here's me thinking Shaynus was just being facetious when he sent me both cars.

May the downforce be with you.