2021 Touring Car Proxy - posting

Sports Racer

4 minutes ago, ArroldN said:

My car was scheduled to have been there 21-8-2. Tracking showing only leaving Miami FL USA. Hopefully it gets there this week.

dale and my cars are still held at customs in Germany. I dont know why it went to germany. lance

Edited by lancelot

8 hours ago, ALS said:

I mailed my car out 7weeks ago can't track after it leaves the USA. SORRY guys thanks for Waiting. Custom's open my last package broke a piece of my body it was going to New Zealand

Hi ALS

If you have the tracking #, you may be able to track it from the Australia Post tracking site  https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search

I found some of my things from the US this way

With cars missing and Covid causing so many problems, plus the other problems non Covid, might be an idea to seriously think about cancelling the event until the new year Paul, and a suggestion about your May the downforce be with you , might be an idea to think of another line chuckle  :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Peter Gunn said:

According to the news here Paul Australia is heading to a long lockdown down to the spiralling out of control Covid cases , is this nation wide now ?

Only in NSW is it looking extremely grim at the moment.