terry

Hamlyn Terrace race 2 cancelled

Paul has reported that the race has been cancelled due to concerns regarding Covid and the lockdown in the Central Coast.

All was going well with drivers and marshalls in place, but due to the restrictions with the lockdown it has been decided to cancel round 5 and prepare the cars to be sent to Lenny back in Sth Aussie

No doubt we are all very disappointed not to be running this round but you have to keep these things in perspective and respect the well being of others.

Terry

That's a real shame but peoples health comes first. Bit concerned though that neither Bruce nor Denny had anti-virus injection before travelling to the land of Aus. Please make sure they spend at least 2 weeks in quarantine before they get back to NZ. Sure Lenny will make sure they are all safe. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Ok Thanks for letting us know Terry.

Can get the cars in the post ASAP please . That way I may be able to get an additional  round squeezed in before the end of this month.

Alan

Lenny has been advised that the cars have been posted

Now on their way to South Aussie.

Terry

51276774484_32608398bd_n.jpg

Paul has asked me to post this pic of his track, apologising for the somewhat "hazy" image.

The track is big enough to have 1/32 and 1/24 cars, coming from a former commercial setup close to Pauls, and from the centre run by Wayne Bramble.

Pauls' had the track for probably 6 years now and we run our 1/32 racing racing there,

Again apologies for this pic but Lenny wanted the pic so you all can see what the track is about

Terry

Edited by terry

Thanks Guys,

Ill keep an eye on the tracking. And thanks for posting a pic of the track, looks like a fun layout.

Alan

Edited by lenny broke

Hi All

The cars have now arrived back here in Adelaide and I will be opening the box shortly to check all the cars over.

The final round will be held on the evening of Saturday 17th of July at Spitfire Model Raceway. This will now be the final race of this years series as I was unable to secure another track in good time to run 6 rounds.

Look for a new thread for round 5 of the 2021Tasman proxy series in the next week

Cheers, Alan

That’s more than fine for me.   I do thank you for hosting and attempting to pull off this proxy during these unprecedented times.  Good luck to everyone in the finale 

Edited by Brumos RSR

Well done Alan,

Good luck to all involved. Hope the little cars get to the end in one piece.

See you  all at the end.

Edited by Pauls Slots

Try Harder, if you dont fail your not trying hard enough

Hi Alan,

Thanks for all of your efforts organising this series. It is very much appreciated.

I'm already looking forward to the 2022 series.

Cheers, Peter