Ninco Karts WANTED

davo43

If you happen to find some karts, but have a mix of regular and super karts, you can print (or have someone print) replacement parts to convert whichever kind you have to whichever kind you need. I modeled a complete set of parts for both, and the kart chassis is the same between the two, only the removable parts differ.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4777049

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Mobbzee said:

I just had a look on Todocoleccion Spain. It’s like a Spanish ebay/ gumtree, I’ve bought heaps of cars there. Great for hard to get stuff at a decent price. Basic search just bought up 6 karts.

Thanks for that Mobbzee. Not wanting karts but rather another SCX PRO Audi R8 and never thought of looking there.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

cheers for the help, the todo collection ones are good but id rather try and find local in Australia first as postage from europe is a killer and surely there must be a heap around in Australia that are unloved as they were pretty slow and the novelty wore off on them pretty quick, except with me!

You never know what your luck is until you give it a go. When i raced the class was abandoned due to difficulties new guys were having finding them, and that was ten years ago. Best wishes in locating some good ones.

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

On 6/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, davo43 said:

cheers for the help, the todo collection ones are good but id rather try and find local in Australia first as postage from europe is a killer and surely there must be a heap around in Australia that are unloved as they were pretty slow and the novelty wore off on them pretty quick, except with me!

I do have some in my collection, I’ll have a look over the weekend. I won’t be giving them away though .

I sold all my super karts last year

paul

On 6/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Wobble said:

Thanks for that Mobbzee. Not wanting karts but rather another SCX PRO Audi R8 and never thought of looking there.

Here’s a decent priced one if the shipping is ok…

http://www.shopmotorsport.com/audi-r8-lmp1-scx-pro-50260

• Like 1

• 2 months later...