NimROD444

The Mirage Sisters - Thin, Bootylicious and Topless

Hi All,

After hacking up 3D models found on the net and making them printable, I've started producing a few models from scratch.
The Sting GW1, Costello's and Lola T310 are some of the scratchies so far.
Keeping with the theme - hard to find or too expensive in 1/32, by popular demand, The Mirage M2 and M3
Big Thanks to Chappy for all the extra help.
It's not perfect by any means, but using the 2 foot rule, should be fine running around the track.

BZxEJf.jpg

Being test printed, will be available very soon

Cheers
NimROD

• Like 1

Anyone doing F5000 cars? Would love a Lola T332, T400, Matich or Elfin from the glory days. 

I'm with you Vince,

I also would love to get any of the F5000 cars especially Elfin and Matich anybody know of anything going??

@Vinno & terry,

C'mon guys I thought the Mirage cars would stir a lot more emotion, being all hard to find and stuff.

Oh well I suppose this pic may be more your style, although it's not the T332, but I do have a T330 as well.

For now Enjoy the T300 which to me looks very cool.R8a7Yg.jpg

Cheers

NimROD

2 hours ago, NimROD444 said:

@Vinno & terry,

C'mon guys I thought the Mirage cars would stir a lot more emotion, being all hard to find and stuff.

Oh well I suppose this pic may be more your style, although it's not the T332, but I do have a T330 as well.

For now Enjoy the T300 which to me looks very cool.R8a7Yg.jpg

Cheers

NimROD

Yeah now you’re talking. I am moving towards just Aussie cars or cars that raced here now as I just have too many that don’t see the light of day. I need to retire as my list of projects is growing and currently the time to work on them is not enough. 

• Like 1

Love the Mirage and was waiting for more news as to how it was going along  nimROD , very impressed with the look of them and would like to get one of each to start with when it's all been finished.

11 hours ago, Vinno said:

Yeah now you’re talking. I am moving towards just Aussie cars or cars that raced here now as I just have too many that don’t see the light of day. I need to retire as my list of projects is growing and currently the time to work on them is not enough. 

@VinnoMy focus is the same Aussie cars or cars that raced here.

Edited by Oldskool62

Is there a queue starting here?

I would be keen to get this when it becomes available:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Peter Gunn said:

Love the Mirage and was waiting for more news as to how it was going along  nimROD , very impressed with the look of them and would like to get one of each to start with when it's all been finished.

What he said! The Mirages are very cool, was waiting to hear of availability B)

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I thought there was very little interest in the Mirage cars so I let them fall behind new projects.

I'll get them done in the coming weeks, but I still have OLDSKOOL's Nissan to print.

@OLDSKOOL - I will get it done this week Mate promise!!

I've been working with GDSLOT on the full 1984 F1 grid recently, just have to get the chassis sorted and will be ready to issue bodies.

I believe I have the full 1973 F5000 grid, I'll start that in another thread when ready

Thank you for the support everyone

Cheers

NimROD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kalbfellp said:

No need to thank us, we all need to thank you for all the work on these files.

Well said!

Great work on all those models Vlad B)

I can only back up what the others have said,

Get off this forum, get to work Vlad!