The Mirage Sisters - Thin, Bootylicious and Topless

Hi All,

After hacking up 3D models found on the net and making them printable, I've started producing a few models from scratch.
The Sting GW1, Costello's and Lola T310 are some of the scratchies so far.
Keeping with the theme - hard to find or too expensive in 1/32, by popular demand, The Mirage M2 and M3
Big Thanks to Chappy for all the extra help.
It's not perfect by any means, but using the 2 foot rule, should be fine running around the track.

BZxEJf.jpg

Being test printed, will be available very soon

Cheers
NimROD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Vinno & terry,

C'mon guys I thought the Mirage cars would stir a lot more emotion, being all hard to find and stuff.

Oh well I suppose this pic may be more your style, although it's not the T332, but I do have a T330 as well.

For now Enjoy the T300 which to me looks very cool.R8a7Yg.jpg

Cheers

NimROD

2 hours ago, NimROD444 said:

@Vinno & terry,

C'mon guys I thought the Mirage cars would stir a lot more emotion, being all hard to find and stuff.

Oh well I suppose this pic may be more your style, although it's not the T332, but I do have a T330 as well.

For now Enjoy the T300 which to me looks very cool.R8a7Yg.jpg

Cheers

NimROD

Yeah now you’re talking. I am moving towards just Aussie cars or cars that raced here now as I just have too many that don’t see the light of day. I need to retire as my list of projects is growing and currently the time to work on them is not enough. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vinno said:

Yeah now you’re talking. I am moving towards just Aussie cars or cars that raced here now as I just have too many that don’t see the light of day. I need to retire as my list of projects is growing and currently the time to work on them is not enough. 

@VinnoMy focus is the same Aussie cars or cars that raced here.

Edited by Oldskool62

12 hours ago, Peter Gunn said:

Love the Mirage and was waiting for more news as to how it was going along  nimROD , very impressed with the look of them and would like to get one of each to start with when it's all been finished.

What he said! The Mirages are very cool, was waiting to hear of availability B)

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I thought there was very little interest in the Mirage cars so I let them fall behind new projects.

I'll get them done in the coming weeks, but I still have OLDSKOOL's Nissan to print.

@OLDSKOOL - I will get it done this week Mate promise!!

I've been working with GDSLOT on the full 1984 F1 grid recently, just have to get the chassis sorted and will be ready to issue bodies.

I believe I have the full 1973 F5000 grid, I'll start that in another thread when ready

Thank you for the support everyone

Cheers

NimROD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi All,

Thank you Phil.

Most might know that in the past I collaborated with Stefano (Slotcar55) & Chappyman66 (Paul) to produce the Glickenhaus LMH with Chassis and bucks for vac forming. it was posted FREE on Cults.

Unfortunately, an ASS has decided to take it and pass it off as his own work and sell.

Don't get me wrong, others have printed my files and sold them but as a printing service.

I found the file on the internet, but the work put in by Stefano on the body and chassis is what made it possible to produce a slot car and Paul put made it complete with the bucks and posting it for everyone.

I feel bad for them cos they deserve recognition for their work.

Now back to the Mirage files.

I no longer share files as freely as I did in the past, especially ones I have created myself.

Over Christmas, I'll be getting my 3D printers going again (after 13months), then may offer printed bodies.

There will also be others that I know and trust that may also offer prints, at their cost of course.

I knew this may happen at some point as I've shared over 40 files, but it still bothers me even if only a little.

I'm a very naïve person, even though I'm in my 50's, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Feel free to Email me at vlad@cadstruk.com and I'll forward you a list of all the bodies in the library

Kind Regards

NimROD

• Like 1