Sign in to follow this  
BARacer

UK Gate Crasher Too

Along with Non-fractal, I am attracted to this place by the promise of the Touring Car Proxy, but might hang around for the fun of it.

I'm possibly the world's most frustrated slot racer...I returned to the hobby after a 40 year break, attended one (that's 1) local club race day in December 2019 before BOOM..."everybody go home and stay home!".

So have buried myself in everything theoretical about slot car preparation, but with no opportunity to put anything into practice...until now.

Looking forward to some serious fun!

Cheers

JeremyB

welcomewave.gif Jeremy - you'll be just fine here - until the "cricket" subject gets raised.... then all bets are off.

If it is between the 'okkers and the kiwis, you can just sit on the sidelines and enjoy. whip2.gif

• Like 2

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

Welcome to the forum JeremyB.

What lousy timing for you, must be like having an itch you can't scratch, you poor thing!

Sounds like the vaccine roll out is going well over there, so hopefully your lockdown will be over soon and not need to be repeated

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to entering your Touring Car Proxy. Currently visiting those pages daily trying to glean as much information I can about appropriate car prep.

From one pom to another welcome , be good to have some company here for many a year i,ve been flying the flag in these proxies usually the skull and crossbones chuckle , to get the best info see what the locals use and do and copy it , at least to start of with.

• Like 1