Shaynus

NSR F1 JPS fantasy livery

Looks good Shayne...............have you seen the Interlagos Miniatures drivers Helmets???,.......they make the car.

Available from Electric Dreams, ..Interlagos has 30/40 different helmets available.

IM001B.jpg

Nice livery Shaynus,best part of the NSR is they are easy to tune & a great driver straight out of the box,one of my favourite cars at the moment.

Cheers Jimmy:D

To finsh first,first you gotta finish

Looks the goods, Shaynus...... just something about gold over black.... class!

Patto's decals?

frats,

Rosco

Edited by rosco01
append

Not Patto's.

A combination of some generic sheet of JPS decals I've had for ages which were very stiff (heat affected from being in my shed??) and some Pro Slot ones from the Lotus / Genii era (when Romain Grosjean was driving with them)

Bit of a parts bin special...

Hi Shaynus. Great job. Hope you get performance you are striving for.  Pity the back tyres do not have writing.

Mine is still the original yellow colour but some of the liveries coming out now look great. Yours is a good example of what can be done with a bit of thought. One of our members has the Jagermister one. What rules do you race to. Mine is completely standard except I have removed magnet.

Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Yeah,  the rear tyres are MJK, so no writing, but maybe I'll try putting some white dots on the sidewalls like I've see others do, not sure...trusting me, it will end up in the "to do" basket...

We have an F1 class which has virtually morphed into a NSR F1, class. Matching chassis and body, stnd motor mounting, MJK rear tyres and a max width of 64mm, oh, and must have wings.

10 hours ago, Chrisguyw said:

Looks good Shayne...............have you seen the Interlagos Miniatures drivers Helmets???,.......they make the car.

Available from Electric Dreams, ..Interlagos has 30/40 different helmets available.

IM001B.jpg

Wow that looks very nice! B) I haven't looked on their site yet, but I would imagine exchange rate and shipping would make them cost prohibitive, even for a bulk buy.

Doesn't hurt to look, but it can be dangerous! :P