Father_Paul

Newcomers from Sutherland Shire

Hi guys,

I and my kids just get into slot cars. We are having a lot of fun on the tracks at Arncliffe shop and bough a few Scalextric cars.

We are now trying to find more tracks in Sydney and surroundings to race on. Are there any tracks in South Sydney or Illawarra region?

Cheers,

Pavel

I read the topic header, and was expecting a short, hairy footed creature holding a wooden staff to appear.

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

3 hours ago, SlotsNZ said:

I read the topic header, and was expecting a short, hairy footed creature holding a wooden staff to appear.

50844195376_d65ff096b5_n.jpg

Welcome aboard 

• Like 1

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Welcome to the forum Patel

Plenty of knowledge and helpful people on here.

I hope you and you kids learn heaps, have lots of great times together and most importantly have fun!

Hi Pavel,

I drop in and out of the hobby and am newly back from a six year absence, I only know of 3 commercial tracks in Sydney: Arncliffe, Penrith and Hornsby.

There was a track that used to be at SSME Luddenham, not sure what happened to that. I use to race my 1/24th 16D but returning now everything has gone 1/32nd.

I have  two Slot.It cars (McLaren F1 GTR, Jaguar XJR6) and just purchased a Revo Dodge Viper from Eddie @ Arncliffe, can't wait to test it out. I hoping to get back into it and make it a semi-regular hobby :)

Richard