Did I read this right?

SlotsNZ

the way I read this, we will have an F1 type queue, and you will get allocated x number of “push a button to get boost and pass” each race.

so basically we are into the realm of e-sports, but you still get to sit in the pseudo-race-car.
https://www.autosport.com/sup/news/154518/supercars-set-to-trial-pushtopass-system-in-2021

Siiighhh

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I don't recall the V8S  having it before.

Next generation of V8S are going to be hybrid capable too. Won't be running any batteries / gear to start with, but leaving to door open if the market goes that way.

F1 has ERS to give a bit of a HP boost & DRS that cuts rear wing drag.

Formula E has all sorts of 'Mario Kart' style gizmo's...

Edited by Shaynus

16 hours ago, Wobble said:

Yep, I think Malomay's hit the nail on the head. Sounds familiar.

No,  not in V8 Supercars. It was part of the death of real racing in F1, and in electric F1.  I just don't bother.  It just turns it into a computer game.

• Like 1

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol: