Oldskool62

Nissan Bluebird

I have always loved the George Fury Nissan Bluebird since the first day it raced. Yes I am a V8 nut but there was something about this car. 

Does anyone know of a resin body for this car in 1/32? I'd love to add it to my Aussie race car collection.

Cheers

9 hours ago, Oldskool62 said:

I have always loved the George Fury Nissan Bluebird since the first day it raced. Yes I am a V8 nut but there was something about this car. 

Does anyone know of a resin body for this car in 1/32? I'd love to add it to my Aussie race car collection.

Cheers

I have spotted a 3D printed Skyline a while ago on one of the facebook slotcar groups but not resin. Can’t recall if it was that model or the previous one though. More and more 3D stuff popping up at the moment just need more work than a resin body. 

Also I think Nimrod who pops in here every now and then said he had details for a 3D Nissan but I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Vinno said:

I have spotted a 3D printed Skyline a while ago on one of the facebook slotcar groups but not resin. Can’t recall if it was that model or the previous one though. More and more 3D stuff popping up at the moment just need more work than a resin body. 

Also I think Nimrod who pops in here every now and then said he had details for a 3D Nissan but I could be wrong. 

@Vinno Thanks for this.I'll keep an eye out for Nimrod. I got on to a guy who is looking into it.

I really liked the George Fury Car.

Edited by Oldskool62

North BRIS Slots have branched out into 3D printing and have a huge list of cars they are able to print. Message them on Facebook, they have another page that is just related to 3D printing on Facebook "NBS3d Printed Slot Car Bodies, Parts and Accessories"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mus-28 said:

North BRIS Slots have branched out into 3D printing and have a huge list of cars they are able to print. Message them on Facebook, they have another page that is just related to 3D printing on Facebook "NBS3d Printed Slot Car Bodies, Parts and Accessories"

@mus-28Thanks very much for this. I will make contact with them and let you know.

Just made contact and its looking really promising. 

Edited by Oldskool62

Probably not what you want to pay for one but they are around.  No bids at the moment so maybe make a cheeky offer, or see they can supply an unpainted body only.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Scalextric-Ford-Holden-vs-84-Nissan-Bluebird-current-Grp-C-lap-record-G-Fury/184634134462?hash=item2afd0d4fbe:g:iqoAAOSwFxlgDNjW

• Like 1

1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.

"You must always strive to be the best but you must never believe that you are."  Juan Manuel Fangio

Ouch..... rarity often drives the price up.... 

Have you checked with the two great casters in this forum OS-62... I expect you have..... but.... 

frats,

Rosco

Hey All,

Yes I have a bluebird 3d model, I post a pic to make sure it's the car your thinking of.

If you have a printer, your welcome to it, if not, I can print it but, it will be a couple of weeks.

Cheers

NimROD

Hey Oldskool,

Apologies it's taken so long, I had a few projects in front of it.

Finally, we can see the light at the end, a couple more hours and it should be ready for you.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Bt8L91.jpg

Bt8QAF.jpg

Bt8Zwg.jpg

Cheers

NimROD

• Like 6

Yep, I had to hit the 'like' button on that one too.

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Thank you all,

And then last night I found a $15.00 version that looks better than mine HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's  lot thicker though

going through and putting the panel line on, then it will be ready

Couple more days

@Phil, please send m some pics, Dave's build of the Shadow MKII was just beautiful, got to see more.

BTW, which car do you guys want next?

Only if it is too hard to find

Cheers

NimROD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NimROD444 said:

Thank you all,

And then last night I found a $15.00 version that looks better than mine HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's  lot thicker though

Couple more days

@Phil, please send m some pics, Dave's build of the Shadow MKII was just beautiful, got to see more.

Cheers

NimROD

@NimROD444I would like to see one of the Alpha's that ran in Bathurst. Also an XR & XT Falcon, which I cannot find at all.

On 6/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, NimROD444 said:

Thank you all,

It's  lot thicker though

Couple more days

Cheers

NimROD

Kevin Bartlett's "channel 9" Camaro, with full body kit please! B)

19 hours ago, kalbfellp said:

I have just printed a 68 Falcon found the file on 3d printables.

Needs a bit of detailing but will be an XT in. Few weeks, also an HR to do a Blue one raced by a famous Bathurst champion.

@kalbfellpPhil can you put me down for one please. The icing on the cake for my collection. Now to hunt the XR.

4 hours ago, Shaynus said:

Kevin Bartlett's "channel 9" Camaro, with full body kit please! B)

@Shaynus Just bought one off John Shultz on Facebook a few weeks ago. Pretty good print.

• Like 1