Jump to content
Oldskool62

Nissan Bluebird

Recommended Posts

I have always loved the George Fury Nissan Bluebird since the first day it raced. Yes I am a V8 nut but there was something about this car. 

Does anyone know of a resin body for this car in 1/32? I'd love to add it to my Aussie race car collection.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Oldskool62 said:

I have always loved the George Fury Nissan Bluebird since the first day it raced. Yes I am a V8 nut but there was something about this car. 

Does anyone know of a resin body for this car in 1/32? I'd love to add it to my Aussie race car collection.

 

Cheers

I have spotted a 3D printed Skyline a while ago on one of the facebook slotcar groups but not resin. Can’t recall if it was that model or the previous one though. More and more 3D stuff popping up at the moment just need more work than a resin body. 
 

Also I think Nimrod who pops in here every now and then said he had details for a 3D Nissan but I could be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vinno said:

I have spotted a 3D printed Skyline a while ago on one of the facebook slotcar groups but not resin. Can’t recall if it was that model or the previous one though. More and more 3D stuff popping up at the moment just need more work than a resin body. 
 

Also I think Nimrod who pops in here every now and then said he had details for a 3D Nissan but I could be wrong. 

@Vinno Thanks for this.I'll keep an eye out for Nimrod. I got on to a guy who is looking into it.

I really liked the George Fury Car.

Edited by Oldskool62

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

North BRIS Slots have branched out into 3D printing and have a huge list of cars they are able to print. Message them on Facebook, they have another page that is just related to 3D printing on Facebook "NBS3d Printed Slot Car Bodies, Parts and Accessories"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mus-28 said:

North BRIS Slots have branched out into 3D printing and have a huge list of cars they are able to print. Message them on Facebook, they have another page that is just related to 3D printing on Facebook "NBS3d Printed Slot Car Bodies, Parts and Accessories"

@mus-28Thanks very much for this. I will make contact with them and let you know.

Just made contact and its looking really promising. 

Edited by Oldskool62

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably not what you want to pay for one but they are around.  No bids at the moment so maybe make a cheeky offer, or see they can supply an unpainted body only.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Scalextric-Ford-Holden-vs-84-Nissan-Bluebird-current-Grp-C-lap-record-G-Fury/184634134462?hash=item2afd0d4fbe:g:iqoAAOSwFxlgDNjW

 

  • Like 1

1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.

"You must always strive to be the best but you must never believe that you are."  Juan Manuel Fangio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch..... rarity often drives the price up.... 

Have you checked with the two great casters in this forum OS-62... I expect you have..... but.... 

 

frats,

Rosco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey All,

Yes I have a bluebird 3d model, I post a pic to make sure it's the car your thinking of.

If you have a printer, your welcome to it, if not, I can print it but, it will be a couple of weeks.

 

Cheers

NimROD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Oldskool,

Apologies it's taken so long, I had a few projects in front of it.

Finally, we can see the light at the end, a couple more hours and it should be ready for you.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Bt8L91.jpg

Bt8QAF.jpg

Bt8Zwg.jpg

 

Cheers

NimROD

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I had to hit the 'like' button on that one too.


bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all,

And then last night I found a $15.00 version that looks better than mine HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's  lot thicker though

going through and putting the panel line on, then it will be ready

Couple more days

@Phil, please send m some pics, Dave's build of the Shadow MKII was just beautiful, got to see more.

BTW, which car do you guys want next?

Only if it is too hard to find

Cheers

NimROD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NimROD444 said:

Thank you all,

And then last night I found a $15.00 version that looks better than mine HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's  lot thicker though

going through and putting the panel line on, then it will be ready

Couple more days

@Phil, please send m some pics, Dave's build of the Shadow MKII was just beautiful, got to see more.

BTW, which car do you guys want next?

Only if it is too hard to find

Cheers

NimROD

@NimROD444I would like to see one of the Alpha's that ran in Bathurst. Also an XR & XT Falcon, which I cannot find at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, NimROD444 said:

Thank you all,

And then last night I found a $15.00 version that looks better than mine HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's  lot thicker though

going through and putting the panel line on, then it will be ready

Couple more days

@Phil, please send m some pics, Dave's build of the Shadow MKII was just beautiful, got to see more.

BTW, which car do you guys want next?

Only if it is too hard to find

Cheers

NimROD

Kevin Bartlett's "channel 9" Camaro, with full body kit please! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kalbfellp said:

I have just printed a 68 Falcon found the file on 3d printables.

Needs a bit of detailing but will be an XT in. Few weeks, also an HR to do a Blue one raced by a famous Bathurst champion.

@kalbfellpPhil can you put me down for one please. The icing on the cake for my collection. Now to hunt the XR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shaynus said:

Kevin Bartlett's "channel 9" Camaro, with full body kit please! B)

@Shaynus Just bought one off John Shultz on Facebook a few weeks ago. Pretty good print.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...