lenny broke

2021 Tasman Cup Proxy Race Series Entry list

Hi Chas,

Yes I think we can accommodate you.

The entry limit will now be limited to 24 as that is all the transporting case can hold, so we have one spot still available. If we don't get any takers I'll enter one of my older cars under Mrs Broke's name.

Cheers Alan

Thanks very much Lenny/Alan. Mine are both old cars now (4 and 7 years) but they still run OK if not race winners. Am stilling running in SRP18000 motor before trying in Brabham but am undecided on motor at this stage. Need to post in coming week.

Had hoped to run today but my youngest son and family had to hurry out of Auckland  - another virus lockdown. They  were here all day as had arranged to have work done at home.

1962 Cooper T60 is my old VRAA car that came 3rd then 2nd in last 2 years of VRAA so it will be interesting to see how it goes. 

Will provide tech details tomorrow. Looking forward to event.

Regards Chas Le Breton

Second entry fee paid via PayPal  = $25AU. for 1962 Cooper Climax T60. Thanks for letting car in. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

14 hours ago, charlesx said:

Second entry fee paid via PayPal  = $25AU. for 1962 Cooper Climax T60. Thanks for letting car in. Regards Chas Le Breton (charlesx)

Hi Chas,

Thanks for the payment. E-mail sent

Alan