Bathurst winners

bathurst69

Thanks for the replies. Patto's decals...now why does that name ring a bell...wonder if he does truck decals, if so I may have talked to him before many moons ago.

1 hour ago, Oldskool62 said:

Great challenge you have set for yourself.

What scale are you thinking? 

Isnt scalextric all 1/32 ? 

forgive my ignorance if it isnt all 1/32. Last set I had was 20 years or more ago. It is still probably in a storage container somewhere.

However the thought process was to buy all the bathurst winners in diecast. Then I though what a waste just sitting on the shelf un-usable. Thus if I can do this in scalextric at least we can show the grandkids old cars that we can physically race and have fun with them together. Just hope I can achieve the end result, 6 old time bathurst winners racing around against each other seems like a heap of fun. It also opens their minds to something different than playstation, xbox fun.

Regards to all.

Pretty sure all the cars and decals will be covered......if you’re starting from 1960 you might struggle to get a Vauxhall Cresta ..lol..

thinks like ve and vl commodores may not be around, been out of the game for awhile so not sure of what resin shells are being cast at the moment

and a lot of the winners have been done by scalextric already

Edited by Mobbzee
  • Like 1