Sign in to follow this  
Chris B

New guy

Hi 

My name is Chris and I have a number of cox chassis only in 1/24 both in 16D and 36D engines I would like to make contact with other cox collectors out there I couldn't afford to buy then in the 60s but have bought a lot of good stiff a number of years ago wish I had stared sooner but life got in the way

Regards Chris

• Upvote 1

G'day Chris.

It's never too late and you're never too old!

And when it comes to slot cars most here will agree that you can never have too many!:D

Hi Chris, good choice of cars.  I'm part of a group in Melbourne that races vintage cars, and Cox are the mainstay.  They are as quick as anything else from the 60s on smaller tracks, and the modelling is the best there is.  If you need any specific bits to complete your cars, shoot me a list and I'll have a look when I get time.  Just don't ask me for wings, struts and side pods for Chaparrel 2E's !   Ebayer Melbournemodelraceway also has a lot of NOS parts. Regards,  Steve C

On 9/24/2021 at 6:27 PM, stevefzr said:

Hi Chris, good choice of cars.  I'm part of a group in Melbourne that races vintage cars, and Cox are the mainstay.  They are as quick as anything else from the 60s on smaller tracks, and the modelling is the best there is.  

With a few mods., (if your rules permit )  the Cox chassis can be made to run very well indeed !!

Cheers

Chris Walker

DSCN4149-copy.jpg

DSCN4134-copy.jpg

DSCN4143-copy.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/20/2021 at 2:40 AM, stevefzr said:

Nice build.  Those flimsy front axle holders are really the only thing to criticize, but I don't think they affect handling anyway

It is obvious that you do not build chassis........

cheers

Chris Walker

Edited by Chrisguyw
  • Like 1