lenny broke

2021 Tasman Cup Proxy Car Builds

I thought I'd start a thread to show of the builds for this year Tasman Cup proxy. Please feel free to add your cars to this thread and show off what we are all doing for this year series.

I'll start off with my Ferrari 158. The chassis is a variant of the Brokespeed Skate design. It was started for last years series but not completed when it was decided not to run the series in 2020. After the series cancellation it sat on the bench waiting to be finished but was pushed to one side to make way for other more needed projects.

Body is a Tassie resin Ferrari 158, Motor will be a SRP speed18 with Slot It gearing wheels are RS slot with BRM classic hard front tyres  Rears are MJK ninco classicc but this may change before the start of the series.

IMG-6175.jpg

IMG-6176.jpg

• Like 1

ZxcAuc.jpgO4rzvd.jpgCar 19 will be the same as entered in 2019 . 1962 Lotus 24 Climax .

Body from PPL ,wheels PPS , rear tyres MJK , gears Slot it 9:23 , guide Slot it , Chassis by PeterD . Motor SRP18 .

Edited by pmdaniels
  • Like 2

PeterD